Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Thioact D is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from painful muscle cramps. Thioact D contains diclofenac and thiocolchicoside as the active ingredients. It also help
s to provide relief from sprains, strain, muscle aches and musculoskeletal pain. This medicine acts by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals in the brain centre. Take Thioact D as directed by the doctor and preferably with meals to avoid stomach upset. This medicine can sometimes cause stomach discomfort and irritation.
Uses of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Contraindications of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to Diclofenac, Thiocolchicoside or any of the ingredients of Thioact D Capsule.
- If you have a history of serious allergies like asthma, skin rashes, swelling, etc., in response to painkillers.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal bleeding problems due to painkillers.
- If you have kidney and liver failure.
- If you have heart problems or heart failure.
- If you have active or a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, perforations or ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Precautions and Warnings of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from lung disorders like asthma, this medicine can worsen it.
- If you have heart and associated problems like heart failure, low blood pressure and bleeding in the brain.
- You have a kidney and liver function problem.
- You are suffering from cardiovascular disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You have stomach ulcers and a bleeding problem.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), a condition that affects skin tissue.
- You have serious allergy problems and skin-related allergic reactions.
- You have a history of any kind of blood disorder like anaemia.
Mode of Action of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Thioact D Capsule works or Thioact D itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the physician regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Thioact D 4mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Overdose of Thioact D may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.