Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
By ZEST PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets Description
Sudrox Dt 125mg Tab contains Cefadroxil which is a higher antibiotic.
|You Save||₹1.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
- Infection of urinary tract
- Infection of the throat
- Lung infections (including pneumonia)
- Infection of the skin
- It is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, urinary system, lungs, throat and the soft tissue
Contraindications of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
- If you have any allergic reaction to Cefadroxil or other Cephalosporin antibiotics or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction to Penicillin
Side effects of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain, indigestion
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
Can I take Sudrox Dt 125mg Tab during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the foetus is not known. Do not take this medication if you're pregnant.
Can I take Sudrox Dt 125mg Tab while breastfeeding?
- A low quantity of this medicine passes into breast milk. However, it is not expected to cause any harm to the newborn baby
- If your baby develops thrush, rash or diarrhea then breastfeeding should be discontinued
Can I drive if I have consumed Sudrox Dt 125mg Tab?
This medicine does not have an effect on your ability to drive a vehicle or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Sudrox Dt 125mg Tab?
Not much information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop fever, weakness and this medicine is known to cause a decrease in white blood cells, hence you may experience repeated infections, visit your doctor to get your white blood cell count tested...
- You develop breathing difficulty, swelling on your face, chest tightness, rashes, immediately visit hospital as this is serious side effect and can be life-threatening
- You notice blood in your urine or back pain
- You have an allergy to Penicillins
- You experience weakness, loss of appetite as these could be due to decreased red cell count
Mode of Action of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
- It works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis
- Absence of bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria
Directions for Use of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
- Swallow the capsule as a whole with a glass of water
- Take medicine as prescribed by your doctor
Interactions of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like Gentamicin, Sulfamethoxazole/ Trimethoprim, Chloramphenicol, Polymyxin B, Vancomycin, Colistin
- Medicines used to treat gout (Probenecid)
- Medicines used to treat blood pressure (water pills/ Diuretics like Furosemide)
- Medicines used to thin the blood like Warfarin
Interactions with food items
This medicine should be taken after food Taking with food may reduce the side effects associated with stomach
Storage and disposal of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
- Keep Sudrox Dt 125mg Tab in original packaging to protect it from light
- Store the medicine below 30°C
Dosage of Sudrox Dt 125mg Tablets
- Overdose can result in breathing difficulty, dizziness, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, skin eruptions, diarrhea, cramps, altered consciousness, muscle contractions or coma
- Seek emergency medical care if you think you have used too much of this medicine
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as early as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop this medication if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking this medicine without completing the full course. Though you may be feeling better after a few doses, it is essential to finish the course as not all bacteria are killed with few treatment. Stopping the medication can make the infection harder to treat.
Q: Do I need to be cautious about anything while taking this medicine?
- Watch for persistent diarrhea, blood in urine, repeated infections, weakness. Seek medical help if you experience these symptoms
- This antibiotic is only for severe infections not controlled by other antibiotics, do not take this medicine on your own
- This medicine is also not meant for viral or fungal infections. It acts only against bacteria
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay