Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
Price to be Updated
Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml Description
Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lun
gs (such as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml is designed to be used only by children. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
Uses of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
Contraindications of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
- If your child is allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml .
- If your child is allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If your child is suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
Other General Warnings
- Your child develops an allergic reaction after taking Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml , immediately contact your doctor.
- Your child has heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Your child develops bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine....
Mode of Action of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
- Take Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- For reconstitution, add boiled and cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle or as suggested by the doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if your child is taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your child's bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Sporibest Rm Dry Syrup 30ml
- Sporibest Rm Dry Syp 30ml should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.