Sensicort Tube Of 10gm Cream
Sensicort 0.1 % Description
Sensicort Cream is a topical steroid medicine. It is used to alleviate (relieve) the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness, swelling and itching. Sensicort contain
s mometasone as its active ingredient. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. It is used for external application and must be applied as recommended by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Wash your hand before and after applying the Sensicort Cream.
- Mms 0.1% Cream 30gmBy Zydus Healthcare Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 357.35₹ 303.75₹ 10.13/Gram
- Momenta Cream 10gmBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 263.00₹ 223.55₹ 22.36/Gram
- Momesone Cream 25gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd25g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 6.29/Gram
- Topcort Cream 15gmBy Cipla Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 278.30₹ 236.55₹ 15.77/Gram
- Momin Cream 15gmBy Universal Labs15g Cream in TubeMRP 51.90₹ 44.1242.35% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Gram
- Mfsone 0.1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 197.00₹ 167.45₹ 5.58/Gram
- Fumon Cream 20gmBy Regaliz Medicare Limited20g Cream in TubeMRP 159.00₹ 135.15₹ 6.76/Gram
Uses of Sensicort 0.1 %
Contraindications of Sensicort 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to mometasone or any other ingredients of Sensicort Cream.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Sensicort 0.1 %
- Skin infections
- Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles.
- Skin thinning
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
Precautions and Warnings of Sensicort 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive or develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.
- Sensicort Cream is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Sensicort 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sensicort 0.1 %
- Use Sensicort Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Sensicort 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Sensicort 0.1 %
- Sensicort Cream should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Sensicort 0.1 %
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance. It can cause puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- A larger amount for a longer period of time may have an impact on children's growth and development.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.