Seclong 500mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Seclong 500 MG Description
Seclong Tablet is an antimicrobial medicine that is mainly used to treat infections of the liver, stomach, intestines and vagina caused by bacteria or parasitic organisms. It contains secnidazole as
its main ingredient. This medicine acts by inhibiting the growth of the infection-causing organisms in the body, thus resulting in cell death and stops the spread of infection. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Complete the course given by your doctor and do not stop taking the Seclong Tablet before the prescribed duration. If you stop taking this medicine after you start feeling better, the chance of re-infection increases and results in treatment failure.
Uses of Seclong 500 MG
Contraindications of Seclong 500 MG
Side effects of Seclong 500 MG
- Stomach pain
- Unpleasant taste
Precautions and Warnings of Seclong 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after taking the Seclong Tablet.
- You suffer from any serious health issue.
- You experience an unpleasant smell and increased vaginal discharge.
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use the Seclong Tablet for a longer duration than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Seclong 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Seclong 500 MG
Interactions of Seclong 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Seclong Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Seclong 500 MG
- Store Seclong Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.