Ritopar Ur Tablet
Ritopar Ur 10 MG Description
Ritopar Ur Tablet is used to prevent or stop premature labour (when the uterus starts contracting for birth too early than usual) that occurs after the 20th week of pregnancy. It contains ritodrine a
s its active ingredient that acts as a uterine relaxant. It works by reducing the contractions of the muscles in your uterus. Take Ritopar Ur Tablet exactly as told by the doctor. The doctor will decide the dose of the treatment based on your condition. Your doctor might advise you to take this medicine until your delivery or till the 37th week of your pregnancy. Avoid the discontinuation of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Uses of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
Contraindications of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other medicine or food or anything.
- If you have any kind of underlying medical condition such as diabetes, heart disorder, high blood pressure, lung disease, overactive thyroid, etc.
- If you have a history of high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- If you have ruptured membranes (waters have broken).
Side effects of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
- Changes in blood sugar level (in diabetic patients)
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin
Precautions and Warnings of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are diabetic. It may require dose adjustment of insulin while taking this medicine.
- You find unusual results of blood sugar levels.
- You feel like labour contractions began and water broke.
Mode of Action of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
- Take this medicine exactly as advised by the doctor.
- Follow all the directions given by the doctor.
- Take your dose on regular intervals.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily doses and treatment durations recommended.
Interactions of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medications can interact with Ritopar Ur Tablet or Ritopar Ur may interact with other medications if taken along. Discuss with your doctor all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- In particular, if you are taking heart-related medicines, blood pressure-lowering medicines, antidiabetic medicines like insulin, antacids, cold and cough preparations, pain reliever medicine like meperidine and non-diuretic medicine like diazoxide or any kind of hormonal pill, etc....
Storage and disposal of Ritopar Ur 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Please keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.