Riscure Plus Tablet
Riscure Plus Tablet Description
Riscure Plus Tablet belongs to a category of medications called antipsychotics. It is very easy to take and has uses in Schizophrenia, mania, agitated behaviour in children and in patients with Parki
nson's disease. This is a prescription medicine and should only be taken when recommended. Schizophrenia is a condition in which the patient loses interest in life activities and hobbies. It is accompanied by delusions and hallucinations. Riscure Plus acts on our central nervous system and helps improve mood in patients. Also, Riscure Plus tablets improve muscle and body movements. Riscure Plus Tablets dosage may vary from person to person depending upon age, sex and severity of the condition.
|You Save||₹7.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Risperidone(3.0 Mg) + Trihexyphenidyl / Benzhexol Hydrochloride(2.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Agitation in children, Mania.|
|Side effects||Nausea, Dizziness, Vomiting, Dryness of mouth, Diarrhoea.|
Uses of Riscure Plus Tablet
- Treatment of symptoms of Schizophrenia.
- Treatment of mania in adults, teenagers and children with bipolar disorder.
- Treatment of agitated behaviour in children.
- Treatment of symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
Contraindications of Riscure Plus Tablet
- If you have hypersensitivity to risperidone or trihexyphenidyl, active ingredients.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are a lactating female.
- If you are a renal disease patient.
- If you are a liver disease patient.
Side effects of Riscure Plus Tablet
- Weight gain
- Dryness of mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Riscure Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are going for any dental or general surgery.
- You have diabetes(increased blood sugar).
- You experience a gain in weight.
- You are a patient with heart disease.
- Your side effects worsen.
- You are a machinery operator.
- Before using this medication, make sure to give your doctor a detailed history of any medical conditions you are diagnosed with, along with the list of medications you have been using or using currently....
Mode of Action of Riscure Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Riscure Plus Tablet
- Riscure Plus Tablets should only be used after prescribed by a doctor.
- Riscure Plus Tablets can be taken with a glass of water, with or without food.
- Riscure Plus Tablets should be swallowed whole.
- Do not chew or crush it.
- Avoid using Riscure Plus Tablets if the seal of the packet is not intact.
- Do not let anyone else use your prescription medication.
Interactions of Riscure Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Levodopa, used in managing Parkinson’s Disease, reacts with Riscure Plus Tablets.
- Carbamazepine, an anticonvulsant used for epilepsy and neuropathic pain, decreases serum concentration of Riscure Plus Tablets.
- Clozapine, an antipsychotic used for Schizophrenia, decreases the clearance of risperidone in Riscure Plus Tablets.
Interactions with food items
- No adverse interaction of Riscure Plus with any food is known yet. However, you should follow the dietary instructions as advised by your doctor,r and in case of any weight gain, consult a dietician and do regular exercises....
Storage and disposal of Riscure Plus Tablet
Dosage of Riscure Plus Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Riscure Plus Tablets to show its effect?
Q: I have a history of diabetes. Can I use Riscure Plus Tablets?
Q: I have a history of liver disease. Should I take Riscure Plus Tablets?
- Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022. CDSCO. [online] Available at: <https://cdscoonline.gov.in/CDSCO/Drugs> [Accessed 24 February 2022].
- Drugs, H., 2022. Risperidone: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] MedlinePlus.gov. Available at: <https://medlinePlus.gov/druginfo/meds/a694015.html> [Accessed 24 February 2022].
- Drugs, H., 2022. Trihexyphenidyl: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] MedlinePlus.gov. Available at: <https://medlinePlus.gov/druginfo/meds/a682160.html> [Accessed 24 February 2022].