Rigadic Mr Tablets
By ZEN LABS INDIA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rigadic Mr Tablets Description
Rigadic Mr Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine with muscle relaxant properties. It is used for the treatment of painful muscle spasms associated with musculoskeletal conditions. This Tablet is also u
sed to relieve pain after operations and surgeries. Rigadic Mr Tablet is a combination medicine containing diclofenac, paracetamol and chlorzoxazone. This Tablet works by interfering with the production of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin. Also, it relaxes the muscles by sending painful signals to the brain from the site of pain. Take it as per the dose, duration and frequency recommended by your doctor.
|You Save||₹13.24 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone + Diclofenac Sodium + Paracetamol|
|Uses||Painful muscle spasm|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Chlorzoxazone + Diclofenac Sodium + Paracetamol
Uses of Rigadic Mr Tablets
- Rigadic Mr Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries.
- It is also used for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling post surgeries and operations.
Contraindications of Rigadic Mr Tablets
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, paracetamol, chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of Rigadic Mr Tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- This medicine should not be used for relieving pain before, during and after bypass surgery of heart.
Side effects of Rigadic Mr Tablets
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Rigadic Mr Tablets
Can I take Rigadic Mr Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take this medicine during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Rigadic Mr Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine passes into the breast milk and there is limited information regarding the safety of this medicine during pregnancy. Hence it is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rigadic Mr Tablet ?
It is not advised to drive or use machines while using this medicine as components of this medicine may cause dizziness and even affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Rigadic Mr Tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have Systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic then concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Rigadic Mr Tablets
How Does It Work?
Rigadic Mr works by the combined action of its three components. Diclofenac and Paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory property. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant which works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness....
Directions for Use of Rigadic Mr Tablets
Rigadic Mr has to be taken as advised by the doctor with a sufficient amount of water. It is to be taken after meals. Swallow as a whole and do not chew this Tablet.
Interactions of Rigadic Mr Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Diclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure.
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate. Discuss with yoyr doctor before starting the treatment.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam should be used with caution as Myospaz Forte can increase the side effects of these medicines....
- Medicine used to treat gout-like Probenecid, medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Rigadic Mr Tablets
- Rigadic Mr Tablet should be store below 30°C, away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rigadic Mr Tablets
Taking Rigadic Mr Tablet in high doses may result in symptoms of overdose like headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Rigadic Mr?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with this medicine. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Can Rigadic Mr be given for gastritis?
A: Gastritis is a condition that affects the lining of the stomach causing pain and inflammation. It is caused due to infection, use of certain medicines, injury, etc. Rigadic Mr is a medicine used to relieve pain due to muscle spasms it may not be effective for gastritis.
Q: Can Rigadic Mr be used for headaches?
A: No, the medicine must not be taken for headaches or conditions other than what it is prescribed for. Rigadic Mr is used for relieving pain and inflammation of musculoskeletal conditions.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed