Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
Ramicure H 5mg Tablet Description
Ramicure H Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine. It contains ramipril and hydrochlorothiazide as the active ingredient. Ramicure H is used to treat mild to moderate hypertension in patients treate
d priorly with either ramipril or hydrochlorothiazide. This medicine lowers the raised blood pressure. Take Ramicure H in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose or stop taking Ramicure H Tablet without informing your doctor.
Uses of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
Contraindications of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
Side effects of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
- Non-productive cough
- Altered diabetes control
Precautions and Warnings of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have upper-layer skin cancer.
- You have a history of swelling or angioedema of the neck, face, head, intestine, extremities or any other part of the body.
- You have a visual disorder.
- You have a photosensitive reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney, liver, heart disease or condition.
- You are dehydrated, decreased blood volume.
- You are an elderly person.
- You had a kidney transplant.
- You have electrolyte or blood imbalances.
- Ramicure H should be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Ramipril lowers the blood pressure by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin, responsible for narrowing blood vessels, thus allowing your blood vessels to relax and widen, making it easier for blood to flow through....
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic, also known as a water pill. It works by removing excess water and salt from the body and thus helps to reduce the pressure inside the blood vessels and reduces the load on the heart....
Directions for Use of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
- Take Ramicure H Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- It is recommended, that you take this medicine in the morning or as advised by your doctor.
- You should take Ramicure H regularly and without fail as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ramicure H Tablet works or Ramicure H itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking any medicine to treat blood pressure, gout, brain-related disorders, immunomodulatory medicine, antidiabetics, antibiotics, painkiller, blood thinners and steroids.
Storage and disposal of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
- Store Ramicure H in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Ramicure H 5mg Tablet
- Overdose of Ramicure H Tablet may cause increased urine flow, decreased blood pressure and heart rate, electrolyte imbalance, altered heart rhythm, kidney failure, altered consciousness, seizure and coma. ...
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.