Rafle 400mg Tablet
Rafle 400 MG Description
Rafle Tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of infectious diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with diarrhoea in adults. It contains rifaximin as its active ingredien
t. It works by killing the growth of bacteria that cause infectious diarrhoea. Rafle Tablet should be used under medical prescription. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
- Rifcure 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 310.00₹ 248.00₹
- Sibofix 400mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 391.00₹ 332.35₹
- Dirifa 400mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott India Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 380.47₹ 323.40₹
- Rifastop 400mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 351.38₹ 298.67₹
- Gifaxin 400mg TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 293.60₹ 249.56₹
- Rifaset 400mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 347.00₹ 347.00₹
- Rifaximax 400mg TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 345.35₹ 293.55₹
- Rcifax 400mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 388.30₹ 330.05₹
- Zimigut 400mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 391.00₹ 332.35₹
- Riflect 400 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 366.00₹ 311.10₹
Uses of Rafle 400 MG
Contraindications of Rafle 400 MG
- If you are allergic to rifaximin or any other ingredients of the Rafle Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any liver disease.
- If you have diarrhoea with blood or fever.
- If you have diarrhoea that is caused due to other factors but not bacteria, for example, viral diarrhoea.
- If you have symptoms of blockage in the bowel, abdominal pain or constipation.
- If you experience allergic reactions after using medicines like rifabutin, rifapentine or rifampicin.
Side effects of Rafle 400 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rafle 400 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience symptoms like dizziness (or light-headedness), dry mouth, decreased urination and increased thirst.
- You experience severe diarrhoea while or after using Rafle Tablet, discontinue taking the medicine immediately and contact your doctor.
- Consume enough fluids and keep yourself hydrated as diarrhoea can cause dehydration.
Mode of Action of Rafle 400 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rafle 400 MG
- Rafle Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rafle 400 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Rafle Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like erythromycin, warfarin, azithromycin, cyclosporine, diltiazem and anti-fungal medications might interact with this Tablet when taken simultaneously.
- Rafle Tablet might also interact with cholera and BCG vaccines.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Rafle 400 MG
- Store Rafle Tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Rafle 400 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Rafle Tablet an antibiotic?
Q: What should I do if I missed a dose of Rafle Tablet?
Q: What do I need to inform my doctor about the diarrhoea?
Q: For how long can I take Rafle?
Q: Is there any side effect of Rafle Tablet?
Q: Is Rafle a probiotic?
- DailyMed - XIFAXAN- rifaximin tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Rifaximin (Oral Route) Proper Use - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- TARGAXAN Tablet- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Rifaximin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]