10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Prelogic Capsule Description
Prelogic Capsule is a combination of pregabalin and methylcobalamin.
|Contains||Pregabalin(150.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Pregabalin(150.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg)
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Prelogic Capsule
- Neurokem M Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 194.00₹ 164.90₹ 16.49/Capsule
Uses of Prelogic Capsule
Treatment of neuropathic pain, a condition of abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain responsible for sensing the external stimuli.
Contraindications of Prelogic Capsule
If you are allergic to pregabalin and methylcobalamine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
Side effects of Prelogic Capsule
- Dry mouth
- Impaired balance
- Swelling of body
- Blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Mental disturbance
- Difficulty in concentration
Precautions and Warnings of Prelogic Capsule
Can I take Prelogic Capsule during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take this medicine during pregnancy until considered essential by doctor and potential risk justifies the benefits. Use effective contraception if you are a woman of child bearing age and taking this medicine.
Can I take Prelogic Capsule while breastfeeding?
It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment as it may harm the newborn baby.Your doctor will decide wether to discontinue breastfeeding or this medicine after assessing the benefits over risk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Prelogic Capsule?
This medicine can impair your driving ability as you may experience side effects like dizziness, sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Prelogic Capsule?
It is advised to not to consume alcohol when you are taking this medicne as it may increase side effects like dizziness, drowsiness and can also impair your normal body movements.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience swelling around your face and other body parts or difficulty in breathing, immediately seek medical help.
- You have heart failure problem.
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in skin, itching etc. after taking this medicine.
- This medicine can cause dizziness, and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness.
- You are experiencing muscle weakness, pain, discomfort, tenderness. This can be a sign of muscle problem called myopathy inform your doctor immediately.
- You may get suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You have history of fits, then never stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Mode of Action of Prelogic Capsule
How Does It Work?
Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotrasmitter) in brain responsible for sensation of pain, where as methylcobalamine (vitamin B12) which helps in formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves....
Directions for Use of Prelogic Capsule
It should be taken as a whole with sufficient amount of water with or without food. Do not stop the medicine abruptly on your own, as it can lead to diarrhoea, lack of sleep, nausea, fits. Incase it has to be stopped, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose....
Interactions of Prelogic Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- You may experience dizziness and drowsiness if you are taking medicines for mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, fits and sleep disorders along with this medicine.
- You may experience water retention and swelling if you take anti-diebetic medicine like pioglitazone with this medicine. be cautious if you have existing heart failure problem.
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in last few days.
Storage and disposal of Prelogic Capsule
- Store below 30°C protected from light and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Prelogic Capsule
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and follow your normal dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it a normal painkiller?
A: This medicine is used to treat pain associated with nerve damage in brain. This kind of pain is not cured by normal painkillers. Do not use it as a normal painkiller and you should take this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking this medication on my own?
- No, you should not stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide when to stop this or reduce the dose. If you suddenly stop this medicine, you may feel symptoms like sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, flu, nervousness, depression, pain, fits, sweating and dizziness after discontinuation of therapy with this medicine. Hence your doctor will gradually decrease the dose before stopping it....
Expires on or After
CBD Oil for Pain: A Comprehensive Review on Its Effectiveness
Key Highlights: Introduction Lately, CBD oil has been in the limelight as a potential natural answer to various health concerns. These include many forms of pain relief. Extracted from the cannabis plant, CBD oil is praised for its possible healing effects without the mind-altering impacts often linked to marijuana. In this in-depth blog post, we
What Causes Queefing: Unraveling Myths and Understanding the Facts
Key Highlights: Introduction Think of queefing as just a release of gas from the vagina. It’s common and normal. It is experienced by many women. There’s no reason to feel embarrassed or worried about it. It’s not always a sign that something’s wrong. In this article, we’ll cover the topic thoroughly. We’ll talk about why
Why Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? Unraveling the Mystery with Science
Key Highlights: Introduction Wisdom teeth have long captivated researchers, dentists, and everyday people alike. Although these teeth often cause more harm than good, they continue to grow in most of us. In this article, we will explore the scientific reasons behind the existence of wisdom teeth, the evolution of human jaws and diets, potential issues
Benefits of Tongue Scraping: A Guide to Better Oral Health
Key Highlights: Introduction We can’t ignore the impact of oral health on our general well-being. We may be able to boost our oral health with simple practices like tongue scraping. Despite the routine brushing and mouth rinsing, cleaning the tongue often gets side-stepped. Let’s delve into why tongue scraping may be beneficial. We’ll discuss its
Benefits of Getting Off Birth Control: A Research-Based Overview
Key Highlights: Introduction The first pill to avoid having babies was formulated about in the early 20th century. Since then, birth control has become a common way to plan families. As of today, many options are available for family planning. People weigh the pros and cons of hormonal birth control as compared to these other
Mysterious Flu-like Illness Is Doing the Rounds in China: Here’s What You Should Know
Introduction Barely two years after the last great outbreak of COVID-19, China is once again in the news as reports of a respiratory illness that seems to be pneumonia are emerging from the country. Naturally, people are eager for details and governments are monitoring the situation. Who is falling sick in China, why is the
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.