Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pantakind Flux capsule is a combination medicine used to treat gasteroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) & other conditions such as indigestion, acidity. It contains pantoprazole and cinitapride as main components. Gasteroesophageal reflux disease or GERD is a condition where acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe. This backflow of acid irritates the lining of the food pipe and leads to chest pain and heartburn. Pantakind Flux capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹24.55 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg),Cinitapride(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Gasteroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) & functional indigestion|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, diarrhoea, slow movements|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
Check more medicines with composition as Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg) + Cinitapride(3.0 Mg)
Uses of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
Pantakind Flux capsule is used for the treatment of gasteroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) & functional indigestion.
Contraindications of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole, cinitapride, or any other ingredient in Pantakind Flux capsule
- If you are allergic to other proton pump inhibitor medicines such as pantoprazole, omeprazole, rabeprazole, etc.
- If you have any stomach ulcers or bleeding disorders.
- If you are suffering from holes in walls the stomach and intestine (gastrointestinal perforation)
- If you are suffering from complete or partial blockage in the intestine
- If you have a condition of involuntary muscle movements due to some psychiatric medicines.
Side effects of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Slow movements
- Stomach polyps (abnormal tissue growths within the inner lining of the stomach)
Precautions and Warnings of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Pantakind Flux capsule during pregnancy?
As there is limited information available about the safety of Pantakind Flux capsule in pregnant women, it should be avoided during pregnancy. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Pantakind Flux capsule while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of Pantakind Flux capsule passes into the breastmilk. To avoid undesirable effects in the breastfed infant the medicine is not recommended in a breastfeeding woman.
Can I drive if I have consumed Pantakind Flux capsule?
Avoid driving if you feel dizzy, drowsy or experience any visual disturbances after taking Pantakind Flux capsule
Can I consume alcohol with Pantakind Flux capsule?
Avoid consuming alcohol after taking Pantakind Flux capsule as it may worsen your condition and may also increase the risk of side effects such as drowsiness .
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any liver-related problems
- You have a vitamin B12 deficiency
- You are taking any anti-HIV medicines such as atazanavir or painkillers like aspirin
- You are suffering from perforation in the digestive tract
- You have weak bones, or you are prone to fractures or have bone disorders like weak & brittle bones (osteoporosis)
- You are taking the medicine for the long duration (over a year)
- You are supposed to take a blood test (Chromogranin A)
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You are suffering from stomach or intestinal bleeding
- You are suffering from intestinal blockage
- You are suffering from low magnesium levels
- You had developed an allergic reaction after taking a similar medicine
- You have an underlying medical condition and are taking medicines for any disorder
- Prolonged treatment may lead to involuntary muscle movement in elderly patients
- Use with caution in elderly patients as the risk of side-effects is high
- Pantakind Flux capsule is not recommended to be used in children due to limited safety data
Mode of Action of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Pantakind Flux Capsule works by the combined action of both its components - pantoprazole and cinitapride.
- Pantoprazole works by inhibiting a pump called the proton pump in the stomach wall, responsible for the secretion of stomach acids for digestion and hence leads to reduced acid production.
- Cinitapride works by increasing the movement in the stomach and intestines, thus accelerates emptying of the stomach. It also eases bowel movements by increasing the coordination between the stomach and intestine....
Directions for Use of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Pantakind Flux capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken before food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Pantakind Flux capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your fungal infections, psychiatric illnesses, heart problems, cancer, HIV-infection, or you are taking blood thinners, Methotrexate, Rifampicin, St John’s wort, digoxin, painkillers....
Storage and disposal of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Pantakind Flux capsules in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Pantakind Flux Strip Of 10 Capsules
Seek urgent medical help in case you have consumed too much of Pantakind Flux capsules.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Pantakind Flux capsule, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Pantakind Flux capsule used for?
A: Pantakind Flux capsule is used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) & functional indigestion.
Q: Should I take Pantakind Flux capsule before or after food?
A: Your doctor may advise you to take Pantakind Flux capsule before food.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 3 March 2022]
- PROTONIX (pantoprazole sodium) delayed-release tablets, oral suspension USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 3 March 2022]
- Cinitapride: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com 2022 [cited 3 March 2022]
- Cinitapride drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2022 [cited 3 March 2022]
- Pantoprazole 40 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 March 2022]
- Pantoprazole 40 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 March 2022]
- Cinita (Cinitapride) tablets [Internet]. Getzpharma.com. 2021 [cited 3 March 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.