Nuforce Soap 75gm
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
75g Soap in Wrap
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nuforce Soap is a medicated soap that contains clotrimazole as an active ingredient that belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal agents. It is used topically to treat skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It also relieves symptoms such as burning, itching, cracking of the skin and discomfort caused by these infections. This is designed for external use only. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless prescribed by your dermatologist. Recommendation of this soap to anyone with similar symptoms to yours is strictly prohibited. Before starting the treatment you should tell your doctor about detailed health conditions especially skin-related problems if any. In case you don't see any improvement even after two weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately.
Uses of Nuforce Soap 75gm
- Nuforce Soap uses include the treatment of athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, and candidiasis.
Contraindications of Nuforce Soap 75gm
- If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other ingredients present within this soap.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant, tell your doctor before using Nuforce Soap.
- Tell your doctor, if you are using any other topical preparations.
Side effects of Nuforce Soap 75gm
- Redness of skin
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction
Precautions and Warnings of Nuforce Soap 75gm
Can I take Nuforce Soap during pregnancy?
It is safe to use Nuforce Soap during pregnancy. However, it is preferable to use it after consultation with the doctor.
Can I take Nuforce Soap while breastfeeding?
It is unlikely to have an effect on infants who are breastfed. However, kindly use it under the supervision of your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nuforce Soap?
It is safe to drive while using the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Nuforce Soap?
Consumption of alcohol with Nuforce Soap is safe.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should follow all the instructions given to you by the doctor while using this soap to ensure complete recovery and no relapse. The full course of treatment should be followed. It is more effective if applied at the same time every day. Any instance of side effects should be reported to the doctor immediately.Read less
Mode of Action of Nuforce Soap 75gm
How Does It Work?
Nuforce Soap kills fungal cells by altering the permeability of their cell wall. The soap binds to phospholipids in the cell membrane and inhibits certain processes required for cell membrane production. This leads to cell death via the loss of intracellular elements.
Directions for Use of Nuforce Soap 75gm
- Use it as advised by your doctor. Use Nuforce Soap for skin complaints only.
- Do not let it get into your eyes or swallow it.
- This medicine does not work on the scalp or nails.
Interactions of Nuforce Soap 75gm
Interactions with other medicines
- One must talk to their doctor about the medicines that they consume regularly, including vitamins and herbal supplements. If Nuforce Soap interacts with one of the existing medicines, then one may become more susceptible to the side effects of the drugs or this medicine may become ineffective. Interactions with medicines: Amphotericin.Read less
Storage and disposal of Nuforce Soap 75gm
- Store it at room temperature
- Keep away from children
Dosage of Nuforce Soap 75gm
- Contact your doctor if an overdose is suspected, especially if a topical form of the medicine is swallowed.
Missed a Dose
It is preferable not to miss a dose as it can cause the treatment to fail. However, if you miss a dose, it should be used as soon as you recall. If it is time for the next dose, the missed one should be skipped.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any measures that should be taken to help a faster recovery?
- Remember to wash your hands carefully after using the medicine, as this will help to prevent the infection from spreading to other parts of your body. Also, use a separate towel from other people until your infection clears up.Read less
- Fungal infections often occur in warm and moist areas of the body. Make sure that all areas of your skin are dried well after washing and showering, in particular areas such as skin folds and between your toes.Read less
- Infections such as athlete's foot usually clear up within a week or so of treatment, although infections affecting other areas of the body can take slightly longer. If there are no signs of improvement after two weeks of using this soap, consult your doctor for advice.Read less
- Keep the affected skin areas clean and dry but avoid excessive rubbing. You may have the urge to scratch because of itchiness but avoid scratching as it will damage the surface of the skin and cause the infection to spread further. Do not share towels, bathmats etc. with other people as you could spread the infection to them.Read less
Q: Which medicine is effective against fungi?
- Nuforce Soap is effective against the Trichophyton species which cause ringworm, athlete’s foot and jock itch (fungal infection of the skin in the groin or buttocks). It is also effective against yeast known as Candida, which commonly causes vaginal thrush (infection caused by an overgrowth of yeast called Candida albicans).Read less
Q: I have started using Nuforce Soap. By when can I expect to see any improvements?
- The symptoms of skin infection such as itching or soreness should improve within a few days of beginning treatment. However, symptoms like redness and scaling may take longer to disappear. Do not stop applying this medicine before the duration of the course, even if you feel better.Read less
Q: Should I stop using the medicine as soon as I see my symptoms subsiding?
- No, do not stop using Nuforce Soap midway. Continue its application till the end of the course. If the medicine is stopped before the duration of the course, the infection might recur as the microbial organism would not be completely destroyed. Moreover, during the second time, the soap might become less effective against the infection-causing agents.Read less
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 06 Apr 2021 | 06:16 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Additional Rs.150 off on 1st medicine order
Flat 15% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved