Nuforce Soap 75gm
Nuforce 1 % Description
Nuforce Soap is a medicated soap that contains clotrimazole as an active ingredient that belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal agents. It is used topically to treat skin infections such a
athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It also relieves symptoms such as burning, itching, cracking of the skin and discomfort caused by these infections. This is designed for external use only. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless prescribed by your dermatologist. Recommendation of this soap to anyone with similar symptoms to yours is strictly prohibited. Before starting the treatment you should tell your doctor about detailed health conditions especially skin-related problems if any. In case you don't see any improvement even after two weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately.
Uses of Nuforce 1 %
- Nuforce Soap uses include the treatment of athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, and candidiasis.
Contraindications of Nuforce 1 %
- If you are allergic to clotrimazole or any other ingredients present within this soap.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant, tell your doctor before using Nuforce Soap.
- Tell your doctor, if you are using any other topical preparations.
Side effects of Nuforce 1 %
- Redness of skin
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction
Precautions and Warnings of Nuforce 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You should follow all the instructions given to you by the doctor while using this soap to ensure complete recovery and no relapse. The full course of treatment should be followed. It is more effective if applied at the same time every day. Any instance of side effects should be reported to the doctor immediately....
Mode of Action of Nuforce 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nuforce 1 %
- Use it as advised by your doctor. Use Nuforce Soap for skin complaints only.
- Do not let it get into your eyes or swallow it.
- This medicine does not work on the scalp or nails.
Interactions of Nuforce 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- One must talk to their doctor about the medicines that they consume regularly, including vitamins and herbal supplements. If Nuforce Soap interacts with one of the existing medicines, then one may become more susceptible to the side effects of the drugs or this medicine may become ineffective. Interactions with medicines: Amphotericin....
Storage and disposal of Nuforce 1 %
- Store it at room temperature
- Keep away from children
Dosage of Nuforce 1 %
- Contact your doctor if an overdose is suspected, especially if a topical form of the medicine is swallowed.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any measures that should be taken to help a faster recovery?
- Remember to wash your hands carefully after using the medicine, as this will help to prevent the infection from spreading to other parts of your body. Also, use a separate towel from other people until your infection clears up....
- Fungal infections often occur in warm and moist areas of the body. Make sure that all areas of your skin are dried well after washing and showering, in particular areas such as skin folds and between your toes....
- Infections such as athlete's foot usually clear up within a week or so of treatment, although infections affecting other areas of the body can take slightly longer. If there are no signs of improvement after two weeks of using this soap, consult your doctor for advice....
- Keep the affected skin areas clean and dry but avoid excessive rubbing. You may have the urge to scratch because of itchiness but avoid scratching as it will damage the surface of the skin and cause the infection to spread further. Do not share towels, bathmats etc. with other people as you could spread the infection to them....
Q: Which medicine is effective against fungi?
- Nuforce Soap is effective against the Trichophyton species which cause ringworm, athlete’s foot and jock itch (fungal infection of the skin in the groin or buttocks). It is also effective against yeast known as Candida, which commonly causes vaginal thrush (infection caused by an overgrowth of yeast called Candida albicans)....
Q: I have started using Nuforce Soap. By when can I expect to see any improvements?
- The symptoms of skin infection such as itching or soreness should improve within a few days of beginning treatment. However, symptoms like redness and scaling may take longer to disappear. Do not stop applying this medicine before the duration of the course, even if you feel better....
Q: Should I stop using the medicine as soon as I see my symptoms subsiding?
- No, do not stop using Nuforce Soap midway. Continue its application till the end of the course. If the medicine is stopped before the duration of the course, the infection might recur as the microbial organism would not be completely destroyed. Moreover, during the second time, the soap might become less effective against the infection-causing agents....