Nublast 250mg Capsule
Nublast 250 MG Description
Nublast Capsule is an anti-cancer medicine. It is used to treat and manage brain and spine cancer along with other therapies. Nublast contains temozolomide as the active ingredient. It acts by killin
g cancer-causing cells, thereby preventing the spread of cancer. Take Nublast Capsule as advised by your doctor at prescribed dose and duration.
Uses of Nublast 250 MG
Contraindications of Nublast 250 MG
- If you are allergic to temozolomide, dacarbazine or any other ingredient of Nublast Capsule.
- If you have bone marrow failure or decreased activity of bone marrow.
Side effects of Nublast 250 MG
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss
Precautions and Warnings of Nublast 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any infections while on Nublast.
- You have viral infections such as herpes of the brain or hepatitis.
- You develop pneumonia.
- You have liver disease.
- You have any other cancers.
- You experience nausea and vomiting.
- You are an elderly.
- Males should not plan to become a father for at least 3 months after the last dose, while females should refrain from planning pregnancy at least for 6 months.
- Nublast should not be used in children below 3 years of age.
Mode of Action of Nublast 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nublast 250 MG
- Nublast Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nublast 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nublast Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking medicine to treat seizures.
Storage and disposal of Nublast 250 MG
- Store Nublast Capsule at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nublast 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Nublast Capsule if I feel better?
Q: My husband is on Nublast, can we plan pregnancy after completing the course of this medicine?
- Temodal Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]
- Temodal Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]
- TEMODAR Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]