Novale Ct Lotion
Novale Ct Lotion Description
Novale Ct Lotion is a topical preparation with anti-dandruff properties. It is used on the scalp for the management of dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff is a common problem in w
hich dry skin flake off of the scalp. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is a common skin condition that mainly affects your scalp causing itching, redness, scaly patches and dandruff. Novale Ct Lotion contains ketoconazole and coal tar along with the added advantage of coco betaine- a conditioner, moisturiser and germicidal. It works by reducing and controlling the growth of a fungus-like organism and other pathogens which may cause seborrhoeic dermatitis and dandruff. While using this scalp Lotion following healthy lifestyle habits, like managing stress and getting plenty of sleep, can also improve your scalp skin and keep your symptom under control.
Uses of Novale Ct Lotion
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Scalp Psoriasis
- Sebo Psoriasis
Contraindications of Novale Ct Lotion
Side effects of Novale Ct Lotion
- Skin burning sensation
- Redness & swelling
Precautions and Warnings of Novale Ct Lotion
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have any skin related condition of the scalp.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes flush with clean water.
Mode of Action of Novale Ct Lotion
How Does It Work?
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal agent. It prevents the growth of fungus which could cause dandruff and other symptoms of the scalp.
- Coal tar is known to have antimicrobial properties. It may also reduce itching and scaling.
Directions for Use of Novale Ct Lotion
- Wet your hair and scalp, apply the required amount of Novale Ct Lotion.
- Massage gently and rinse with water.
- Use it on alternate days or as directed by a doctor.
Interactions of Novale Ct Lotion
Interactions with other medicines
- Novale Ct Lotion is meant for topical application on the scalp and hence is less likely to interact with medicines taken orally.
- Avoid simultaneous application of any other medicine on the scalp and inform your doctor if you are using other preparations on your scalp.
Storage and disposal of Novale Ct Lotion
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.