Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nodiclox 500mg Capsules Description
Nodiclox Capsule is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat different types of bacterial infections of the skin, ear, nose, respiratory tract, etc. It is a combination medicine containing amoxyci
llin and cloxacillin as active ingredients. Take this medicine as per the prescribed duration. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking Nodiclox Capsules without informing your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are vomiting, nausea, and diarrhoea. These side effects usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital.
|You Save||₹6.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxicillin + Cloxacillin|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Amoxicillin + Cloxacillin
Uses of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
Nodiclox Capsule is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, skin, bone, joint, urinary tract, etc.
Contraindications of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
- If you are allergic to amoxycillin, cloxacillin, any type of Penicillins or any other ingredient of Nodiclox Capsule.
- If you have ever had any allergic reaction to any antibiotic medicine.
Side effects of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
- Allergic reactions like rashes, urge to scratch
Precautions and Warnings of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
Can I take Nodiclox Capsule during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Nodiclox Capsule as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Nodiclox Capsule while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding. Your doctor will prescribe you Nodiclox Capsule only if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nodiclox Capsule?
You may experience dizziness or convulsions (fits) after taking Nodiclox Capsule. Be cautious while driving or operating any machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Nodiclox Capsule?
There is limited information about the effects of Nodiclox Capsule with alcohol, but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amount. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any blood disorder
- You have any problems with your heart
- You are suffering from HIV infection
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You found a high level of urea in your blood serum reports
- You are suffering from Meningitis (swelling of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord)
- You are suffering from Mononucleosis (an infectious illness that's usually caused by a particular virus (EBV)
- You have glandular fever (symptoms include fever, sore throat, swollen glands and extreme tiredness)
Mode of Action of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
How Does It Work?
Nodiclox Capsule acts by inhibiting the protein synthesis and cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
Nodiclox Capsules should be consumed as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than the dose prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- You may experience bleeding during pregnancy if you consume oral contraceptives while on treatment with Nodiclox Capsules.
- Antibiotics like erythromycin, tetracycline or clavulanic acid may alter the effects of this medicine.
- Other medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol, probenecid and medicines used to treat high blood pressure like atenolol should be used with caution.
- You should always inform the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction.
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of Nodiclox Capsules when taken with food, consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Storage and disposal of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
- Store Nodiclox Capsules at room temperature, protected from sunlight, heat & moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nodiclox 500mg Capsules
- Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excessive dose of Nodiclox Capsules, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Nodiclox Capsule take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Nodiclox Capsule?
A: You are supposed to complete the dosage prescribed by your physician. If you skip the dose or do not complete the course, it may cause resistance and decrease the effectiveness of immediate treatment.
Q: What is the use of Nodiclox Capsule?
- Treatment of respiratory tract infection like asthma, COPD or sinusitis
- Treatment of inflammation in the middle ear, & skin infections
- Treatment of urinary tract infection, ENT (ear, nose, throat) infection
- Treatment of infection in blood and inner lining of heart chambers
- Treatment of inflammation of membranes covering the brain and spinal cord
- Treatment of sexually transmitted disease like Gonorrhoea
- Treatment of typhoid
- Treatment of bone and joint infection
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed