Nemdaa 5mg Tablet
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nemdaa 5 MG Description
Nemdaa 5mg Tablet contains memantine as the main ingredient. This medicine is used to treat Alzheimer's disease. Memantine hydrochloride regulates the levels of glutamate, a natural chemical that con
tributes to the development of Alzheimer's disease. This medicine is only available on a doctor's prescription and should be taken at a dose and for a duration prescribed by the doctor. This medicine is not recommended in pregnant and breastfeeding women. In addition, this medicine is not recommended in children and adolescents below 18 years of age. Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor if you are allergic to any ingredients. Also, contact your doctor immediately if you notice any unusual side effects after taking this medicine.
|You Save||₹14.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, headache, shortness of breath|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ALZHEIMER DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Memantine(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Nemdaa 5 MG
- Alzheimer's disease
Contraindications of Nemdaa 5 MG
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Nemdaa Tablet
Side effects of Nemdaa 5 MG
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Nemdaa 5 MG
Can I take Nemdaa Tablet during pregnancy?
Nemdaa Tablet are not recommended during pregnancy.
Can I take Nemdaa Tablet while breastfeeding?
Nemdaa Tablet are not recommended while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nemdaa Tablet?
The side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, balance disorders, or headache may interfere with your ability to drive. So please talk to your doctor before taking the medication.
Can I consume alcohol with Nemdaa Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol with Nemdaa Tablet before discussing with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of Nemdaa tablet
- You have a history of seizures
- You have heart problems
- You have kidney problems
- You have intolerance for certain sugars
Mode of Action of Nemdaa 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Nemdaa 5mg Tablet contains memantine as the main ingredient. Memantine hydrochloride regulates the levels of glutamate, a natural chemical that contributes to the development of Alzheimer's disease.
Directions for Use of Nemdaa 5 MG
- The dose and duration of the medicine must be followed strictly as directed by the doctor
- Consume the tablets with water
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets
Interactions of Nemdaa 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Memantine increases the action of L-dopa, dopaminergic agonists, and anticholinergics
- Memantine decreases the action of barbiturates and neuroleptics
- Memantine can modify the effects of antispasmodic agents, dantrolene, and baclofen
- Concomitant use of amantadine, ketamine, and dextromethorphan can cause psychosis
- Cimetidine, ranitidine, procainamide, metformin, triamterene, quinidine, quinine, and nicotine can alter plasma levels of memantine
- Memantine reduces the blood levels of hydrochlorothiazide
Storage and disposal of Nemdaa 5 MG
- Store at room temperature below 30°C.
- Store the product in its original package
- Keep the medicine away from reach from children and pets
- Do not use the medicine after expiry date
- Do not throw medicines in wastewater or household waste
Dosage of Nemdaa 5 MG
- Overdose can cause tiredness, diarrhoea, weakness, vomiting, confusion, drowsiness, drowsiness, vertigo, anxiety, aggression, hallucination, and gait disturbance. Contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately, in case of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
If you forget to take medicine, take it as soon as you remember it. Skip the missed dose and take the current one if it is time for your next dose. Do not take two doses at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can children take Nemdaa Tablet to improve their memory?
A: Nemdaa Tablet are not recommended for children below the age of 18 years.
Q: Can patients with kidney disease take Nemdaa Tablet?
A: Yes, patients with mild to moderate kidney impairment can take the Nemdaa Tablet. However, the doctor will closely monitor your kidney function and adjust the dose of the tablet if required.
Q: Is Nemdaa Tablet habit-forming?
A: No, Nemdaa Tablet is not habit-forming medicine.
- Ebixa 5mg/pump actuation oral solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 April 2022].
- Ebixa 5mg/pump actuation oral solution - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 April 2022].
- DailyMed - MEMANTINE HYDROCHLORIDE capsule, extended release [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 8 April 2022].
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed