Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
10ml Nasal Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops contains Oxymetazoline as an active ingredient. It is a nasal decongestant used for relieving blocked nose and nasal discomfort caused by colds, allergies, and fever. Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops are meant for use for babies only. If you find any side effects or there is no improvement in your baby's condition, then immediately inform your doctor.
Uses of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
For decongesting blocked or stuffed nose.
Contraindications of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- If you are allergic to Oxymetazoline or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have any heart-related disease or thyroid-related disorder (Hyperthyroidism).
- If you have an eye-related disorder (Angle-closure glaucoma).
- If you are suffering from an enlarged prostate gland.
Side effects of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- Local irritation and burning
- Dryness of the mouth and throat
- Increased nasal discharge
- Rebound congestion (upon prolonged use)
Precautions and Warnings of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
Can I use Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops during pregnancy?
Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops are meant for babies. Use during pregnancy is not recommended.
Can I use Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops while breastfeeding?
Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops are meant for babies. Breastfeeding women should not use this.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction upon the use of this medicine.
- You see no improvement in your condition.
- Do not apply near eyes or mouth.
- Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops should not be used in excess of the recommended dosage.
- Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops should not be used for longer than ten consecutive days without medical advice.
Mode of Action of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
How Does It Work?
- Oxymetazoline present in Nasivion Mini Nasal Drops is a decongestant and has vasoconstrictor properties. It narrows the infected blood vessels of nasal passage and relieves nasal congestion.
Directions for Use of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- Clean your baby's nose by gently blowing over a handkerchief or tissue.
- Insert the tip into the affected nose by tilting the head forward in the upright posture.
- Instill the prescribed amount of drops.
- Do not forget to replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
Interactions with other medicines
Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops should not be used by an individual taking medicine from class monoamine oxidase inhibitors used to treat brain disorders during the treatment and for at least 14 days after completing the treatment.
Storage and disposal of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
- Store at room temperature
- Keep it away from children and pets
Dosage of Nasivion 0.01% Mini Bottle Of 10ml Drops
The symptoms of an overdose of Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops include local irritation and rebound congestion. Inform your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Missed a Dose
Missing an application of Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops may reduce the effectiveness. Thus, the congestion may last longer. Use it regularly for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops works?
A: It is a decongestant and has vasoconstrictor action. It works by constricting the swollen blood vessels in the nasal passage and thus relieves congestion.
Q: Is Nasivion Mini 0.01% Nasal Drops safe?
A: Yes, it is safe if used as prescribed by the doctor. Using it too frequently and for a prolonged duration can increase the risk of getting side effects.
Last Updated on: 03 Mar 2021 | 08:06 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved