Naid 100mg Tablets
By WINSOME LAB LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Naid 100 MG Description
Naid Tablet contains aceclofenac as an active ingredient. It is a pain relieving medicine used for relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation in different forms of arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back). This medicine acts by blocking the activity of an enzyme responsible for sensation of pain, swelling as well as inflammation....
|You Save||₹2.97 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dark stools, diarrhoea||Side effects||Dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting, dirrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Naid 100 MG
Naid Tablets are used for relieving pain, swelling and inflammation of joints in a patient suffering from various forms of arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back)....
Contraindications of Naid 100 MG
Known allergy to aceclofenac and any other ingredients. Patients with a history of recurrent ulcer or bleeding in the stomach. History of allergic episodes upon painkiller use. History of liver failure and kidney problems. Patients with heart-related disorders such as heart failure, stroke, etc. History of bleeding caused due to the use of painkillers. Patients with a history of bleedings or any other active bleeding disorders. Should not be used in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy....
Side effects of Naid 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Naid 100 MG
Can I take Naid Tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should be avoided in pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. This medicine may affect the unborn child as well as mother.
Can I take Naid Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on safety of this medicine in lactating mothers or whether this medicine pass in breast milk. Hence, this medicine should be avoided while you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Naid Tablet?
Possible side effects of this medicine include dizziness, the spinning of the head, drowsiness and visual disturbances. If you feel any of these side effects, please do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Naid Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have asthma or breathing-related disorders.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure, blood clots, heart-related disorder and raised cholesterol.
- You have conditions like porphyria (related to blood) or lupus (the immune system attacks its tissues).
- You are elderly, recovering from surgery or infected with chickenpox
- You have any form of kidney or liver disease.
- You have inflammation or bleeding problems in your stomach or any part of your gut.
- You have or had any blood circulation disorder due to which blood supply to the brain was affected.
- You are trying to conceive or taking treatment for fertility.
Mode of Action of Naid 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Naid Tablet works by blocking the activity of an enzyme that is responsible for the formation of prostaglandins, thereby relieving pain, fever, and swelling. Prostaglandins are substances which is responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling, and inflammation....
Directions for Use of Naid 100 MG
- Take Naid Tablet as a whole with a glass of water as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Naid 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Naid Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Naid Tablet can reduce the blood pressure-lowering effect of anti-hypertensive medicines such as enalapril and losartan, and other medicines from the same class. Special attention is required for elderly patients. ...
- Water pills, ciclosporin or tacrolimus, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to toxicity to kidneys, and hence regular monitoring of blood potassium levels is advised and renal function is suggested....
- Medicines like digoxin used for the treatment of heart failure or other heart conditions should be used cautiously.
- Naid Tablet, if taken along with methotrexate, can affect the kidney functions and hence should be used cautiously.
- Aceclofenac should be avoided up to 8-12 days if a patient has received mifepristone because it may reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- Steroids, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to an increased risk of getting ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
- Naid Tablet may enhance the anticoagulant effects of warfarin; thus, close monitoring is required.
- Other medicines used for brain-related disorders, certain anti-HIV medicines and anti-diabetic medicines should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Naid 100 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Naid 100 MG
Symptoms of overdose of this medicine include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, etc. If you happen to take too much of this medicine, inform your doctor or immediately reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is advised to continue to take Naid Tablet for as long as the doctor recommends. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it and then take the next dose at the right time....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Naid Tablet used for?
A: Naid Tablet is used for relieving pain in various conditions such as in arthritis and other joint, bones, muscle-related pain.
Q: Is Naid Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Naid Tablet is a pain relieving medicine used for the relieving pain in joints and bones due to arthritis and spondilytis.
Q: Can I take Naid Tablet for a toothache?
A: Yes, it can be used if prescribed by the dentist after considering your condition.
Q: What are the side effects of this medicine?
A: Nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, stomach upset, rashes and itching are a few of the side effects of this medicine. However, it is not experienced by everybody who takes this medicine.
Expires on or After
Green Apple: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Plums: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Custard Apple: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies