Mycofit S 360mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Mycofit S 360 MG Description
Mycofit S Tablet contains mycophenolate mofetil as its active ingredient. It suppresses the immune response of the body in order to protect a newly grafted organ transplant from rejection by your imm
unity. Mycofit S Tablet maybe be given in combination with other immunity suppressing medicines for effective results.
|You Save||₹199.02 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mycophenolic Acid(360.0 Mg)|
Uses of Mycofit S 360 MG
Contraindications of Mycofit S 360 MG
Side effects of Mycofit S 360 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Bacterial infections
Precautions and Warnings of Mycofit S 360 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or a nursing mother.
- You are a man who is planning to become father or donate sperms.
- You are diabetic.
- You have high or low blood pressure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems.
- You have any viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
- You have experienced any unusual bleeding or bluish spots on skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight, use sunscreen and protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Discuss your complete medical history with the doctor.
Mode of Action of Mycofit S 360 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mycofit S 360 MG
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Mycofit S 360 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Mycofit S Tablet with following medicines should be done judiciously.
- Other medicines given to suppress immunity (azathioprine, tacrolimus).
- Anti viral medicines (aciclovir and ganciclovir).
- Medicine to lower cholesterol levels (cholestyramine).
- Antibiotic medicines and those given mostly in tuberculosis (rifampicin).
- Medicine for acidity problems (antacids and pantoprazole, rabeprazole).
- Antifungal medicines (isavuconazole).
- Live vaccines may not be effective while you are taking an immunity suppressing medicine.
- Medicine to treat high blood pressure (telmisartan).
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Mycofit S 360 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30º C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mycofit S 360 MG
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.