Moxikind 250mg Suspension 30ml
Moxikind 250 MG Description
Moxikind Syrup is an antibiotic medicine containing amoxicillin, which is used to treat various bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, lung infection, infection of the tonsils and
throat, skin infections, UTI, etc. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Moxikind Syrups, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Moxikind 250 MG
Contraindications of Moxikind 250 MG
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of the Moxikind Syrup.
- If you have a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins.
Side effects of Moxikind 250 MG
- Skin rash, Itching
Precautions and Warnings of Moxikind 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- You are unable to or have difficulty in urinating.
- You have kidney problems.
- You experience diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with Moxikind Syrup.
Mode of Action of Moxikind 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxikind 250 MG
- Moxikind Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle well before each dose.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Moxikind 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Moxikind Syrup may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medications that should be used with caution are anticoagulant medicines like warfarin, Anti-cancer medicines like methotrexate, anti-gout medicines like probenecid or allopurinol, and antibiotics like tetracycline....
- Avoid taking oral typhoid vaccine during the treatment with this medicine. The vaccine might not work if taken along with this syrup.
Storage and disposal of Moxikind 250 MG
- Store Moxikind Syrup in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Moxikind 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Moxikind Syrup cause diarrhoea?
Q: What is the dose of Moxikind Syrup?
Q: How long does it take for Moxikind Syrup to show its effects?
Q: What is Moxikind Syrup used for?
Q: Is Moxikind Syrup an antibiotic?
Other Products from this Brand
- MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV 375MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND CV FORTE BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND CV KID STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 10ML ORAL DROPS
- MOXIKIND CV 1GM STRIP OF 6 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND 300 MG INJECTION 1 ML
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 60ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND 500MG CAPSULE