Moisturex Cream 100gm
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
100g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
3 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Moisturex cream is used for dry skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions. This cream is meant to be used externally only. Use this medicine as recommended by the doctor. It con
tains urea, lactic acid, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol as its active ingredients. Tell your doctor all about your health before use....
Uses of Moisturex Cream 100gm
- For dry skin in conditions like psoriasis, eczema, ichthyosis, pruritus and minor skin rashes
Contraindications of Moisturex Cream 100gm
If you are allergic to the active ingredients like urea, lactic acid, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol
Side effects of Moisturex Cream 100gm
Precautions and Warnings of Moisturex Cream 100gm
Can I apply Moisturex Cream 100gm during pregnancy?
Moisturex cream is to be applied on topical surfaces and the quantities which might get absorbed from the skin is too little and there are rare chances of absorption. Still, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I apply Moisturex Cream 100gm while breastfeeding?
It should not be applied to the breast of breastfeeding mothers or elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period as the newborn baby may come in contact with the cream.
Can I drive after applying Moisturex Cream 100gm?
As moisturex cream is meant to be used externally it does not infer with your ability to drive or operate complex machinery.
Can I consume alcohol after applying Moisturex Cream 100gm?
Alcohol is not known to interact with moisturex cream. However, if you consume alcohol too often it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to the active ingredients of the moisturex cream.
- You are suffering from a skin disease.
- You have an open wound or burns.
- You are taking medicines for the treatment of any skin disease.
Mode of Action of Moisturex Cream 100gm
How Does It Work?
Urea and lactic acid belong to the category of keratolytic. They helps to moisten and soften the dry skin by dissolving the a protein known as keratin from the skin which thereby aids in loosening and
removal of the dead skin. Propylene glycol belongs to the category known as humectants. It prevents loss of moisture from the skin. Liquid Paraffin is an emollient, it works by forming a protective layer on the skin and prevents moisture loss from the outermost layer of the skin thereby keeping the skin soft and moist....
Directions for Use of Moisturex Cream 100gm
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Moisturex Cream 100gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since moisturex cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....Read more
Storage and disposal of Moisturex Cream 100gm
Store at room temperature away from heat and light. Preferably store in the cream in the original packing. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Dispose off the cream if it has passed its ex
Dosage of Moisturex Cream 100gm
- As moisturex cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton...Read more
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying moisture cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over apply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can moisture cream cure acne?
A: No, Moisturex cream helps to treat dry skin conditions by retaining skin moisture and removing the dry skin.
Q: Can I use moisture cream during summers?
- Yes this cream can be used in all seasons to protect your skin from dryness.
Q: Will moisture cream cause skin darkening ?
- No such side effect has been commonly reported by use of this cream. Nonetheless,
Q: How many times a day should I apply Moisturex cream ?
- Apply the cream in dose and for duration as recommended by your doctor.
- Urea: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Propylene Glycol-Glycerin Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Lactic Acid Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹34.5 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Urea(10.0 %),Lactic Acid(10.0 %),Liquid Paraffin(10.0 %),Propylene Glycol(10.0 %)|
|Side effects||Irritation, itching, burning, rash|
Last Updated on: 29 Jul 2021 | 07:04 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 15% off + up to Rs.1000 cashback
Buy 2 or more healthcare products & get an additional 10% off
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved