Milixim 200mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Milixim 200 MG Description
Milixim Tablet contains cefixime as its active ingredients. It is an antibiotic medicine. Milixim Tablet is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, throat, lungs, urinar
y tract, stomach and reproductive tract. Cefixime inhibits the formation of the cell wall and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration. Always complete the course of the treatment, as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you have before starting this medicine.
Uses of Milixim 200 MG
Contraindications of Milixim 200 MG
Side effects of Milixim 200 MG
- Severe diarrhoea
- Watery diarrhoea with fever and weakness
- Stomach pain
- Itching or skin rash
- Vaginal discharge
Precautions and Warnings of Milixim 200 MG
- There is limited information about the effect of Milixim Tablet on breastfeeding. It is advised to discontinue nursing temporarily if you are treated with this medicine.
- If you are taking this medicine while breastfeeding, please watch for diarrhoea in your baby.
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease or kidney failure
- You have severe skin adverse reactions
- You had or have encephalopathy characterized by fits, confusion, altered consciousness, feeling less alert
- You have a blood disorder known as haemolytic anaemia (the breakdown of red blood cells)
Mode of Action of Milixim 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Milixim 200 MG
Interactions of Milixim 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Milixim Tablet when used concomitantly with the blood thinner such as warfarin may enhance effects of the anti-clot medicine, thus the prolong clotting time and can cause bleeding.
- Alcohol or medicines containing alcohol as a component along with cefixime or other cephalosporins can cause adverse effects like sweating, headache, increased heartbeat, redness of the skin.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Milixim 200 MG
- Store Milixim Tablet at or below 25°C
- Protect from light and moisture
- Keep out of the reach of children and pet
Dosage of Milixim 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Milixim Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.