Lyrica 75mg Strip Of 14 Capsules
Lyrica 75 MG Description
Lyrica 75 mg capsule is used to treat nerve-related pain (neuropathic pain) associated with spinal cord injury, trauma, or other degenerative disorders. It contains pregabalin as its main ingredient.
Lyrica 75 mg capsule protects the nerve fibers and helps in the rejuvenation of the damaged nerve cells. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. Lyrica 75 mg capsule is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
- Pregnerv 75mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 93.00₹ 79.05₹
- Pregalyv 75mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 166.98₹ 141.93₹
- Pregabanyl 75mg Capsule 10'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
- Nova 75mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 135.42₹ 115.11₹
- Pregastar 75mg Capsule 15'sBy Lupin15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 305.80₹ 259.93₹
- Pbren 75mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 162.00₹ 137.70₹
- Pregadoc 75mg CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.40₹ 157.59₹
- Revlin 75mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 132.05₹ 112.24₹
- Pregalin 75mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 278.65₹ 236.85₹
- Maxgalin 75mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 277.50₹ 235.87₹
Uses of Lyrica 75 MG
- For the treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain.
- For the management of a chronic condition called fibromyalgia syndrome characterized by pain and stiffness in the muscle, joints, and tendons.
- As adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial-onset seizures.
Contraindications of Lyrica 75 MG
Side effects of Lyrica 75 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Lyrica 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction like bumps, itching, swelling around your face and other body parts, or difficulty in breathing after taking Lyrica 75mg capsule.
- You have a heart problem, you are diabetic, or have kidney function problems.
- You are above 60 years of age or have any respiratory disorders.
- You are an elderly patient.
- You experience vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness, stomach discomfort, and constipation after taking this medicine.
- You experience suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine.
- You have a history of fits.
Mode of Action of Lyrica 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lyrica 75 MG
- Lyrica 75 mg capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lyrica 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Lyrica 75 mg capsule may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines can affect how Lyrica 75 mg capsule works if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders as it can cause sleepiness or dizziness.
- Medicines like oxycodone used for serious painful conditions if taken along with this medicine can lead to a loss of memory and the ability to perform normal physical movements.
Storage and disposal of Lyrica 75 MG
- Store Lyrica 75 mg capsule below 30°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lyrica 75 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Lyrica 75mg capsule a normal painkiller?
Q: Can I stop taking Lyrica 75mg capsule on my own?
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. Typically the pain feels like burning, stabbing and shooting. The patient may describe it as 'pins and needles'. It is usually associated with nerve damage due to surgery or trauma, viral infections, cancer, vascular malformations and diabetes. It may also be a side effect of certain medications. Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons. It is characterised by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motions, etc....
Q: What is Lyrica 75mg capsule used for?
- Lyrica 75mg capsule is used for the treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain.
- It is also used for the management of a chronic condition called fibromyalgia syndrome characterized by pain and stiffness in the muscle, joints and tendons.
- Lyrica 75mg capsule is used as adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial-onset seizures.
Q: When to take Lyrica 75mg capsule?
- Lyrica 100 mg hard capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 Apr 2022]
- LYRICA (pregabalin) Capsules, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 27 Apr 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 Apr 2022]
- Chopra K, Tiwari V. Alcoholic neuropathy: possible mechanisms and future treatment possibilities. 2022.
- NOVA Capsules [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 27 Apr 2022]