Luly Cream 15gm
Luly 1 % Description
Luly Cream is meant for treating fungal skin infections in adults. It contains luliconazole, an anti-fungal medicine. It is not to be used near the eyes, mouth or vagina. It is meant for external use
only and should be used as recommended by the doctor or pharmacist. Burning sensation, itching, redness, and rash are some of the side effects of this medicine. They usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor right away.
- L Sys Cream 50gmBy Systopic Laboratories50g Cream in TubeMRP 310.00₹ 310.0038.86% CHEAPER₹ 6.2/Gram
- Lulimac Xl 1% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals30g Cream in TubeMRP 328.00₹ 278.808.38% CHEAPER₹ 9.29/Gram
- Lulizol 1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 260.00₹ 221.0027.32% CHEAPER₹ 7.37/Gram
Uses of Luly 1 %
Contraindications of Luly 1 %
Side effects of Luly 1 %
- Skin irritation
- Secondary skin infection
- Burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Luly 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience any local allergies after using Luly Cream.
- You should not use this medicine for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This medicine should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- If your eyes come in contact with this medicine, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Luly 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Luly 1 %
- Luly Cream should be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Luly Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate Luly Cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Luly 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Luly Cream used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Luly Cream.
Storage and disposal of Luly 1 %
- Store Luly Cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Luly 1 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Luly Cream suitable for skin allergy?
Q: Can Luly Cream be useful for skin burns?
Q: How should I use Luly Cream?
- Use Luly Cream as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the medicine to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Luly Cream.