Lasma Ab Tablet
Lasma Ab Tablet Description
Lasma Ab Tablet is used to treat blockage, swelling and irritation associated with bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cure symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as a r
unny nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes. It contains a combination of montelukast and acebrophylline. Lasma Ab Tablet works by relaxing the muscles of the air passages, widening and making breathing easier. It should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Inform the doctor if you have any medical condition and are on any medication. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, nauseous, vomiting and stomach pain after consuming Lasma Ab Tablet. If these symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult the doctor.
|Contains||Acebrophylline(200.0 Mg) + Montelukast(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Asthma and COPD|
|Side effects||Headache, fever, drowsiness, stomach pain|
- Venphylin M TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 119.2526.81% CHEAPER₹ 11.93/Tablet
- Montair Ab Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 250.47₹ 212.90₹ 21.29/Tablet
- Oxybro Plus TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 127.5021.78% CHEAPER₹ 12.75/Tablet
- Abiways M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 190.00₹ 161.500.92% CHEAPER₹ 16.15/Tablet
- Montek Ab Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 268.00₹ 227.80₹ 22.78/Tablet
Uses of Lasma Ab Tablet
Contraindications of Lasma Ab Tablet
- If you are allergic to montelukast, acebrophylline or any other component of Lasma Ab Tablet.
- If you had a heart attack in past.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have or had hypotension, irregular heartbeat, heart failure or heart disease.
Side effects of Lasma Ab Tablet
- Headache, fever, drowsiness
- Stomach pain, stomach discomfort, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, constipation, and heartburn
- Increased liver enzymes
- Rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Lasma Ab Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have or had liver, kidney or heart disease or disorder.
- You are giving it to elderly patient age more than 65 years.
- You have other medical condition like hyperthyroidism or hypertension, stomach or intestinal ulcer or fits, and are on any medication.
- You experience any psychiatric events after taking Lasma Ab Tablet.
- You experience any unusual symptoms.
- Lasma Ab Tablet should not be replaced with other medicine suddenly. It should not use for an acute asthma attack.
- Lasma Ab Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lasma Ab Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast helps to control the symptoms by blocking the action of a substance in the body called leukotrienes which causes narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs and cause symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma....
- Acebrophylline works by relaxing the muscles of the airway, thinning and loosening the mucus of the airway, which makes it easy to breathe for people with lung problems. It also has an anti-inflammatory action that helps to treat any underlying cause....
Directions for Use of Lasma Ab Tablet
- Lasma Ab Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume more than that prescribed by a doctor.
Interactions of Lasma Ab Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lasma Ab Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Medicines used to treat infections such as erythromycin, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, amoxicillin increases the effect of Lasma Ab Tablet when used concomitantly.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat heart disease such as furosemide, diltiazem, verapamil, isoprenaline may increase the effect of Lasma Ab Tablet.
- Medicines used to treat fits and tuberculosis such as phenytoin, phenobarbital and rifampin decrease the effect of Lasma Ab Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicines used to treat abnormal blood lipid levels such as gemfibrozil may increase the effect of Lasma Ab Tablet when co-administered.
Storage and disposal of Lasma Ab Tablet
- Store at temperature below
- 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lasma Ab Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)