Hy Sone Injection
Hy Sone 100 MG Description
Hy Sone Inj is useful for treating swelling, redness due to various conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, severe asthma, skin allergies, other allergic conditions, severe shock due to an injury, tra
uma or infection, lack of adrenal gland, etc. It contains hydrocortisone as its active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medicines known as steroids. It will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹5.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||To treat inflammation due to various conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, severe asthma, skin allergies, other allergic conditions|
|Side effects||Injection site reactions|
Uses of Hy Sone 100 MG
Contraindications of Hy Sone 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Hydrocortisone or any other ingredients of Hy Sone Inj .
- If you already have been vaccinated or have a vaccination scheduled.
- If you are suffering from any viral infection (such as measles, chickenpox, shingles) and have not yet started medicines to treat it.
Side effects of Hy Sone 100 MG
- Injection site reactions like pain, redness, swelling, etc
- Altered mood (mood swings)
Precautions and Warnings of Hy Sone 100 MG
- Hy Sone Inj must be avoided during pregnancy as it may be harmful. However, your doctor will only give you this injection if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
- If you get pregnant while on treatment, please consult your doctor and do not stop the medicine unless told to do so by your doctor.
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney diseases.
- You have problems with your heart like heart failure, high blood pressure, etc.
- You are suffering from any mental health problems like depression.
- You have diabetes, tuberculosis or fits (epilepsy).
- You or any member of your family had or have an eye problem like glaucoma.
- You have osteoporosis (bones becoming weak).
- You are suffering from a stomach ulcer.
- You have a condition of muscle weakness.
- You have an underactive thyroid gland.
- You have any type of infection.
- You have a vaccination planned.
- You recently had chickenpox, shingles, measles, etc. or have been in contact with a person who has it.
- You experience any kind of mental health problems like depression, suicidal thoughts, etc; immediately contact your doctor.
- Hy Sone Inj should not be discontinued suddenly, as it may cause serious side effects.
- It should not be used too often or for a prolonged duration
Mode of Action of Hy Sone 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hy Sone 100 MG
- Hy Sone Inj will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Hy Sone 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Hy Sone Inj .
- Medicines like Rifampicin, rifabutin (used in tuberculosis), carbamazepine, phenobarbitone, phenytoin, primidone (used to treat fits or seizures) may reduce the effects of this medicine and thus should be used with caution....
- Medicines like insulin (and other diabetic medicines), other anti-hypertensive medicines (captopril, verapamil), blood thinners like warfarin, water pills, pain killers like ibuprofen, aspirin, acetazolamide (used in glaucoma) may increase the effects of this medicine when taken simultaneously....
- Other medicines like Carbenoxolone, Oral contraceptive pill, Mifepristone, Vecuronium, Tretinoin, Quetiapine should be used cautiously along with Hy Sone Inj .
Storage and disposal of Hy Sone 100 MG
- Store Hy Sone Inj under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Hy Sone 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why can't I take Hy Sone Inj by myself?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before starting Hy Sone Inj ?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Hy Sone Inj may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....