Healex Plus Spray 100gm
By SHREYA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
100g Spray in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Healex Plus spray contains a combination of Benzocaine and Cetrimide as its active components. It provides fast and temporary relief from pain, itching and irritation occurring due to wounds, cuts, rash, insect bites, minor burns. It lowers the sensation of pain and also prevents infection due to insect bites, cuts and minor injuries. Healex Plus spray should be used exactly as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist....
|You Save||₹50.08 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cetrimide(6.5 %),Benzocaine(0.36 %)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cetrimide(6.5 %) + Benzocaine(0.36 %)
Uses of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
Healex Plus spray is used to provide rapid relief from pain, irritation and itching due to various conditions like cuts, scrapes, wounds, insect bites, minor burns, rash, etc.
Contraindications of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
If you are allergic to Benzocaine, Cetrimide or any other components of Healex Plus spray.
Side effects of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
Irritation at the application site (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
Can I use Healex Plus spray during pregnancy?
Healex Plus spray should be used during pregnancy only after consulting your doctor, as there is limited safety data available in pregnant women.
Can I use Healex Plus spray while breastfeeding?
Healex Plus spray should be used while breastfeeding only after consulting your doctor, as it is unknown if its components pass into breast milk.
Can I drive if I have used Healex Plus spray?
There is limited information about the effects of Healex Plus spray on driving, but as it is a topical preparation, it may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol if I have used Healex Plus spray?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Healex Plus spray, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Healex Plus spray.
- You are also applying other topical medicines (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after using this medicine for a week.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Do not use Healex Plus spray for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
How Does It Work?
- Healex Plus spray works by the combined effects of both its components - Benzocaine and Cetrimide.
- Benzocaine is a local anesthetic that works by blocking the signals in your body, thus numbing the painful area, and providing pain relief.
- Cetrimide is an antiseptic and works by killing the growth of bacteria, virus, fungi; thus reducing the chances of infection.
Directions for Use of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
- Healex Plus spray should be used as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the application area well and then spray as directed by the doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately. Please contact your doctor if you experience any discomfort.
Interactions of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Healex Plus spray works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines (including topical preparations like cream, lotion, etc), supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Other medicines like sulfamethoxazole, sulfasalazine, donepezil, Galantamine should be used with caution along with Healex Plus spray.
Storage and disposal of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
Store Healex Plus spray in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat. Keep the medicine away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Healex Plus Spray 100gm
Cases of overdose with Healex Plus spray are unlikely, however, if you feel you have used this medicine in excess, please contact your doctor.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to use Healex Plus spray, use it as soon as possible. Do not overuse this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Healex Plus spray?
A: Healex Plus spray is used to provide rapid relief from pain, irritation and itching due to various conditions like cuts, scrapes, wounds, insect bites, minor burns, rash, etc.
Q: Are there any side effects of Healex Plus spray?
A: You may rarely experience a slight irritation at the application site.
Q: My sister has similar symptoms can I recommend Healex Plus spray to her?
A: No, you should not as different underlying conditions produce similar symptoms which the doctor can decide after careful clinical examinations. Ask your sister to consult a doctor for her condition.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.