Fluvir 45mg Capsules
Fluvir 45 MG Description
Fluvir Tablet contains anti-viral medicine used to treat and prevent influenza commonly known as flu. It contains oseltamivir. It acts by stopping the growth and thus killing the virus and thus preve
nting the spread of the virus. This medicine should be used only by adults and children above 14 years of age. This medicine is consumed with food to avoid stomach upset. This medicine is not a substitute for the influenza vaccine.
Uses of Fluvir 45 MG
Contraindications of Fluvir 45 MG
Side effects of Fluvir 45 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Fluvir 45 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may develop allergic reactions.
- You have weak immunity or are immunocompromised.
- You have kidney a disorder, heart, lung and airway disease
- You experience behavioural changes or mood swings, confusion, sleeplessness etc
Mode of Action of Fluvir 45 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fluvir 45 MG
- Take Fluvir Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- Take it as advised by your doctor.
Interactions of Fluvir 45 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Fluvir Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- It should not be used along with the live vaccine, there should be a gap of 2 weeks before and 48 hours after the use of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Fluvir 45 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.