Flucort 0.025% Skin Cream 20gm
Flucort 0.025 % Description
Flucort Cream is a topical steroid. It is used to reduce inflammation, redness, dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort associated with skin-related conditions such as psoriasis. dermatitis and e
czema. It contains fluocinolone as its main ingredient. It works by inhibiting the natural substances in the skin and improves inflammation and symptoms such as redness. itching etc. Use Flucort Cream as directed by your doctor or the duration it is being prescribed for. Inform your doctor if you are using other topical medicine for other conditions or any other conditions you have. exactly. Do not apply more or less of it or use it to treat other skin conditions unless directed to do so by your doctor.
|You Save||₹16.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis|
|Side effects||Burning, changes in skin colour, dryness|
Uses of Flucort 0.025 %
Contraindications of Flucort 0.025 %
- If you are allergic to fluocinolone or any other component of Flucort Cream.
- If you have any skin condition or infection which has not been treated.
Side effects of Flucort 0.025 %
- Local irritation
- Burning sensation
- Change in skin color
Precautions and Warnings of Flucort 0.025 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop any infection while using this Cream.
- You experience any skin allergy after using this Cream.
- You see there is no improvement in your symptoms within a few days to a week of use.
- Discuss with your doctor about precautions you should take if this medicine has been prescribed to you for long term treatment.
- Avoid contact with eyes, apply carefully if needs to be applied area close to eyes.
Mode of Action of Flucort 0.025 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Flucort 0.025 %
- Flucort Cream is meant for external use only. Use it as directed by your doctor.
- Apply the Cream on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Do not apply more or less of it or apply it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Flucort 0.025 %
Interactions with other medicines
Dosage of Flucort 0.025 %
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)