Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Faciloc Injection is a blood thinner medicine that is used to prevent blood clots in patients suffering from angina. It contains Enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It works by preventing blood clot formation and also prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. It is also used as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection and the dose and duration will be decided based on the close assessment of your health condition. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
Uses of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
Faciloc Injection is used to prevent blood clots and as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. It is also useful for patients who are suffering from angina, that is, chest pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart.
Contraindications of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
- If you are allergic to Enoxaparin or any other ingredients of the Faciloc Injection.
- If you are suffering from any blood disorder or have any bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.
Side effects of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
- Injection site bleeding
- Bleeding in gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Fast heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
Can I take the Faciloc Injection during pregnancy?
As there is limited information, the Faciloc Injection can be taken by pregnant women only if it is prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take the Faciloc Injection while breastfeeding?
Faciloc Injection should be used while breastfeeding only if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have taken the Faciloc Injection?
One of the known side effects of Faciloc Injection is dizziness. Thus, you should avoid driving if you are feeling dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with the Faciloc Injection?
The interaction of the Faciloc Injection with alcohol is unknown. Please consult with your doctor for more details.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
You have diabetes, liver or kidney-related problems. You have undergone some surgery. You are suffering from any blood-related disease. You recently suffered a stroke or have high blood pressure.
Mode of Action of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
How Does It Work?
Enoxaparin in the Faciloc Injection works as an anticoagulant and helps in preventing blood clots.
Directions for Use of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
- Faciloc Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
- Reach out to your doctor if you experience any undesirable effects right after taking this injection.
Interactions of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Faciloc Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.Read less
- Certain medicines such as other blood thinners, pain killers if taken along can increase the risk of bleeding thus, should be discontinued before initiating treatment with the Faciloc.
Interactions with food items
There is no known interaction with food. However, please inform your doctor if you encounter any food interaction with natural blood thinners like ginger, garlic and ginkgo.
Storage and disposal of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the package.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Faciloc 80mg Inj 0.8ml
- Faciloc Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose on this medicine.
- However, if you experience severe bleeding from the gums, nose or anus right after taking this injection, please inform your doctor immediately.
- A significant overdose of this medicine could even lead to internal bleeding.
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse about when the Faciloc Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does the Faciloc Injection contain?
A: Faciloc Injection contains enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It is a blood thinner.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 04 Jun 2021 | 04:39 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved