Evit 100mg Capsule
By PHARMACIA & UPJOHN INDIA PVT LTD
30 Capsule(s) in Strip
Price to be Updated
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Evit 100mg Capsule is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin E also known as tocopherol.
Ingredients and Benefits
Vitamin E: It is an excellent anti-oxidant andprotects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals. It is important for the immune system, nerve function and metabolic activities. It also plays a crucial role in blood clotting and platelet aggregation.
Uses of Evit 100mg Capsule
- To treat vitamin E deficiency which is characterized by eye disorders, anaemia, muscle weakness and poor nerve functions.
- As vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, the deficiency occurs mainly due to poor fat absorption in the body. It is common in people suffering from diseases related to liver, pancreas and gallbladder, cystic fibrosis and Crohn’s disease.read less
- As a supplement in people recovering from surgery and for healthy skin and hair.
Precautions and Warnings of Evit 100mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these supplements at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin E supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin, medicine like oestrogens.
- If you are on chemotherapy or radiation therapy along with this medicine, as it may alter the effectiveness of these therapies.
- High doses of Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding in the body.
Directions for Use of Evit 100mg Capsule
- Take this supplement after your meal or as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume Vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Evit 100mg Capsule
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin E?
- Vegetable oils like sunflower and margarine
- Nuts like almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts and seeds like sunflower seeds
- Greens leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Vitamin E supplement?
A: You may experience mild side effects like diarrhoea and stomach pain. Overdose or use for a prolonged period should be avoided.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved