E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
Price to be Updated
E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml Description
E Dalther Injection is an anti-malaria medicine containing alpha-beta arteether. It is used in the treatment of severe malaria, including brain (cerebral) malaria & chloroquine-resistant malaria. Thi
s medicine will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting.
Uses of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
Contraindications of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
Side effects of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
- Injection site reactions
Precautions and Warnings of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc., be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- Do you develop any allergic reactions while on treatment.
Mode of Action of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
Interactions of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way E Dalther Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of E Dalther 100mg Injection 2ml
- Store E Dalther Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets