Dyloop 10mg Tablet
Dyloop 10 MG Description
Dyloop Tablet is a medicine that is used in the treatment of high blood pressure or oedema. Dyloop Tablet contains torasemide, also known as water pill. It removes excess fluid from the body in condi
tions like liver, kidney or heart disease or failure. Take the medicine as advised by the doctor.
- Toraide 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 42.3533% CHEAPER₹ 4.24/Tablet
- Torsinol 10mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 43.00₹ 36.5542% CHEAPER₹ 3.66/Tablet
- Dytor 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.90₹ 72.1624% CHEAPER₹ 4.81/Tablet
- Jbtor 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 56.51₹ 48.0324% CHEAPER₹ 4.8/Tablet
- Torsid 10mg TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.90₹ 43.2631% CHEAPER₹ 4.33/Tablet
- Nephtor 10 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Septalyst Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 51.60₹ 51.6018% CHEAPER₹ 5.16/Tablet
- Tor 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.50₹ 53.9743% CHEAPER₹ 3.6/Tablet
- Retorlix 10mg Tablet 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.45₹ 82.8313% CHEAPER₹ 5.52/Tablet
- Torpres 10mg Md Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.00₹ 42.0033% CHEAPER₹ 4.2/Tablet
- Meltor 10mg TabletBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.62₹ 39.6337% CHEAPER₹ 3.96/Tablet
Uses of Dyloop 10 MG
Contraindications of Dyloop 10 MG
- If you are allergic to torasemide, povidone or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have kidney disease such as non-passage of urine (anuria).
- If you had or have liver, heart disease or decreased blood volume.
- If you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you are on aminoglycosides or cephalosporins antibiotic like gentamycin, amikacin, ceftriaxone, cefixime, etc.
Side effects of Dyloop 10 MG
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting
Precautions and Warnings of Dyloop 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may experience hearing loss.
- You may have kidney, liver disease.
- You may have dehydration, salt imbalance or electrolyte imbalance.
- You may have other underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, gout.
Mode of Action of Dyloop 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dyloop 10 MG
- Take Dyloop Tablet as a whole with water, with or without food.
- Take it every day at the same time. You should take it regularly without fail as directed by the doctor.
Interactions of Dyloop 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Dyloop Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are taking medicines for eg. to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorder....
- Concomitant use of the medicine with aminoglycoside antibiotics like gentamicin and ethacrynic acid cause an increased risk of ear toxicity, thus avoid, if possible.
- Concomitant use of radiocontrast agents with the medicine result in kidney toxicity.
Storage and disposal of Dyloop 10 MG
- Store Dyloop Tablet at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dyloop 10 MG
- Symptoms of overdose of Dyloop Tablet are dehydration, decreased blood pressure, sodium, potassium, chloride levels as well as body fluid, it may also increase red blood cell levels in the body.
- If you experience the symptoms or think you have taken too much of the medicine, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Dyloop Tablet on my own if I feel better?
Q: Any Dietary restrictions must follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit intake of salt in the diet, pickles and packaged foods like chips contain excess salt and should be avoided.
- Limit intake of potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana and limit intake of meat.
- Avoid packaged snacks, prefer fresh cut fruits as they are rich in vitamins and fibre.