Dutaone 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dutaone 0.5 MG Description
Dutaone Tablet is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men with enlarged prostate. It is a condition characterized by urinary problems such as difficulty in passing urine, voided urine
, pain while urinating, etc. Dutaone Tablet contains dutasteride as its active ingredient. Avoid handling Dutaone Tablet with bare hands, as it can get absorbed through the skin. This medicine releases in semen and if gets exposed to the growing fetus it may adversely harm the growing fetus. This medicine may alter sperm motility, counts, and can also cause harm to the growing fetus if it is exposed to the affected semen. If pregnant women come in contact with the capsule, the contact area should be washed immediately with soap and water.
- Duman 0.5mg Tablets 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 208.00₹ 176.80₹
- Dutawin Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 120.00₹
Uses of Dutaone 0.5 MG
Contraindications of Dutaone 0.5 MG
- If you are allergic to dutasteride or any other ingredient of Dutaone Tablet.
- If you have a severe liver disorder.
- If you are a woman, child and adolescent.
Side effects of Dutaone 0.5 MG
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty in ejaculation
- Decreased sperm count
- Breast enlargement
- Altered sexual activity
Precautions and Warnings of Dutaone 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any liver problems, your doctor may advise a few liver function tests before and during the course of treatment.
- You are sexually active.
- Your partner is pregnant, exposing her to your semen may adversely affect your baby.
- You are undergoing prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test, as Dutaone Tablet may alter the results.
- You notice or experience any lump in the breast or discharge from the nipple, pain and breast enlargement, after taking this medicine.
- Dutaone Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Dutaone 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dutaone 0.5 MG
Interactions of Dutaone 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dutaone Tablet works, or dutasteride itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for eg. to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Dutaone 0.5 MG
- Store below 30°C in the original package.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pet.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Dutaone 0.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Dutaone Tablet?
Q: Is Dutaone Tablet affects the fertility?
Q: Is Dutaone Tablet a steroid?
- Dutasteride 0.5 mg capsules, soft - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- Dutasteride 0.5 mg capsules, soft - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 May 2022]