Dulane 30mg Capsule
Dulane 30 MG Description
Dulane 30 mg Capsule belongs to the antidepressant medication class and is a Serotonin-noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It is also used to treat neuropathic pain in women, such as fibromyalgi
a, diabetic peripheral neuropathy and stress urinary incontinence in men. Depression is a mental illness or disorder that causes significant impairment in daily living due to a consistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities. Anxiety is a feeling of disquiet, such as worry or fear. Fibromyalgia, commonly known as fibromyalgia syndrome, is a chronic pain illness that affects the entire body. Dulane 30 mg Capsule helps balance negative emotions and promotes mood, sleep, and overall quality of life. Treatment of depressive disorder, anxiety disorder, neuropathic pain, and fibromyalgia are some uses of Dulane 30 mg capsule. The doctor recommends different dose strengths of Dulane 30 mg Capsule to the patient depending on their health state.
|You Save||₹18.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Depression, anxiety, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, insomnia, nausea, constipation, diarrhoea, cough, headache, loss of appetite, muscle aches|
Uses of Dulane 30 MG
- Treatment of the depressive disorder
- To alleviate symptoms of anxiety disorder
- To reduce neuropathic pain associated with diabetes
- To lower chronic muscle or joint pain
- Treatment of fibromyalgia
Contraindications of Dulane 30 MG
- If you have a known allergy to duloxetine or any other substances in the Dulane 30 mg, you should not take it.
- If you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI). It is recommended that you wait at least 14 days after stopping MAOI medication.
- If you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma.
- If you have liver problems, you should avoid taking dulane 30 mg tablets because it may worsen your condition.
Side effects of Dulane 30 MG
- Muscle aches
Precautions and Warnings of Dulane 30 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have reactions on the skin- This medication is known to induce erythema multiforme and Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, both of which are rare but significant skin reactions. If symptoms such as itching, peeling skin, or rashes emerge, stop the medication and contact your doctor....
- You want to stop taking this prescription suddenly. Abruptly stopping the medication may cause more side effects, especially if you've been taking a high dose for a long time.
- You have sodium deficiency- The sodium levels in the body are known to be reduced by this medicine. This risk is higher in the elderly and in patients taking diuretics. Keep track of sodium levels regularly....
- You experience abnormal bleeding- This medication may raise the risk of bleeding in people using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, aspirin, or warfarin.
- You de orthostatic hypotension- This medication can cause orthostatic hypotension, especially in the first week of treatment. In the elderly, this impact can increase the risk of falling.
- You experience suicidal thoughts- Because of the elevated risk of suicidal tendencies, this medicine should be used with caution. Any changes in the patient's mood or behaviour should be observed.
Mode of Action of Dulane 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dulane 30 MG
- The dose of Dulane 30 mg will be determined by the doctor based on the clinical condition.
- Dulane 30 mg Capsule must be consumed whole without being crushed, chewed, or broken.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food. However, it is most effective when taken without or with a light meal.
- Even if you are feeling fine, you should continue to take this medication until your doctor instructs you otherwise, as it may increase the risk of side effects.
Interactions of Dulane 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Avoid all Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors or MAO inhibitors
Interactions with food items
- Dulane 10 may react with alcohol. So it's best to avoid it if you don't want to risk developing a liver illness.
- If you drink alcohol while using Dulane 30 mg, the sedative effects may be amplified.
Storage and disposal of Dulane 30 MG
Dosage of Dulane 30 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Dulane 30 mg a habit-forming medicine?
Q: Is taking Dulane 30 for long-term safe?
Q: How to stop taking Dulane 30 tablets?
- Duloxetine: MedlinePlus medicine Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2020 [cited 9 DULOXETINE: USES, INTERACTIONS, MECHANISM OF ACTION | medicineBANK ONLINE In-text: (Duloxetine: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | medicineBank Online, 2021) Your Bibliography: medicinebank.ca. 2021. Duloxetine: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | medicineBank Online. [online] Available at:
- medicineS, H. A. S. Duloxetine: MedlinePlus medicine Information In-text: (medicines, 2021) Your Bibliography: medicines, H., 2021. Duloxetine: MedlinePlus medicine Information. [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at:
- AHSAN Y KHAN, M. M. Duloxetine for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: a review In-text: (Ahsan Y Khan, 2021) Your Bibliography: Ahsan Y Khan, M., 2021. Duloxetine for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: a review. [online] PubMed Central (PMC). Available at: