Domol 20mg Tablet
By ADLEY FORMULATION
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Domol 20 MG Description
Domol consists of rabeprazole as active ingredient and is used for stomach problems caused due to over production of acid.
22 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Domol 20mg Tablet
- Rabesec 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.22₹ 84.34₹ 8.43/Tablet
- Happi 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 272.25₹ 231.41₹ 23.14/Tablet
- Happi 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 299.40₹ 254.49₹ 16.97/Tablet
- Rabeloc 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.50₹ 115.17₹ 11.52/Tablet
- Razo 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 267.00₹ 226.95₹ 15.13/Tablet
- Rabemac 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.50₹ 105.50₹ 10.55/Tablet
- Rabicip 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.98₹ 136.83₹ 9.12/Tablet
- Rablet 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 189.85₹ 161.37₹ 10.76/Tablet
- Rabifast 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 175.15₹ 148.88₹ 9.93/Tablet
- Rekool 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.70₹ 165.49₹ 11.03/Tablet
Uses of Domol 20 MG
- Ulcers in stomach and intestine
- Acid reflux
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Contraindications of Domol 20 MG
- Allergic to any of the Domol ingredients
- Liver disease
- Tumor in stomach
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Going to have a blood test
- Acute interstitial nephritis
- With clarithromycin
Side effects of Domol 20 MG
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Stomach pain
- Wind (flatulence)
Precautions and Warnings of Domol 20 MG
Can I take Domol during pregnancy?
As this medicine is contraindicated in pregnancy, do not take this medication without a prescription during pregnancy or planning a pregnancy.
Can I take Domol while breastfeeding?
As there is lack of safety data about rabeprazole in breastfeeding mothers, you need to discuss with your doctor before using Domol 20 tablets if you are a breastfeeding mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Domol?
This medicine has tendency to make you sleepy, if you feel drowsy do not drive. For more information, please consult your doctor.
Can I consume alcohol with Domol?
It is not known that this medicine has interactions with alcoholic beverages. Consult your doctor for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from liver disease
- You are suffering from allergy to any of the Domol ingredients
- You are suffering from tumor in stomach
- You are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency
- You are suffering from a health condition and need blood test for it
- You are taking warfarin
- You have bone fractures
- You have acute intestitial nephritis or any other kidney disease
Mode of Action of Domol 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Domol acts by reducing the acid amount in your stomach.
Directions for Use of Domol 20 MG
The dosage of rabeprazole is based on the best judgement of your doctor based on your health and usually. Do not do any modification to the dosage without consulting a doctor. Do not chew or crush the tablet and swallow it as whole with a glass of water....
Interactions of Domol 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Atazanavir: Domol may reduce in the absorption of atazanavir and thus decrease its efficacy
- Amoxicillin: Amoxicillin tend to decrease the excretion of Domol
- Asunaprevir: Domol may reduce in the absorption of asunaprevir and thus decrease its efficacy
- Apixaban: Domol may result in decreased excretion of apixaban and thus increase the level of apixaban in serum
- Ketoconazole: Amount of ketoconazole decreases in blood when used in combination with Domol
- Methotrexate: Domol is not recommended with high doses of methotrexate
- Acetylsalicylic acid: Acetylsalicylic acid tend to decrease the excretion of Domol
- Alclofenac: Alclofenac tend to decrease the excretion of Domol
- Bortezomib: Bortezomib may decrease the metabolism of Domol
Storage and disposal of Domol 20 MG
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Store this medicine at normal temperature, away from excess moisture and sunglight
- Follow medical waste management protocol for disposing of this medicine
Dosage of Domol 20 MG
Do not take the extra dose of this medicine than the prescribed dose. Extra dose will not benefit you. If you take it accidentally and experience overdose symptoms like headache, sore throat, etc. immediately visit your doctor....
Missed a Dose
As soon as you remember about the missed dose, please take it. If it is the time to take your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not double the dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Domol to my child?
A: This medicine should not given to children. There is no data proving the efficacy of this medicine in children.
Q: Can I take Domol any time of the day?
A: It is advised to use the medicine before taking a meal, at a fixed time of the day. Rest, you should consult your doctor to gain more information on this.
Q: Are there any chances that I can become habitual to Domol if taking for longer?
A: No, this medicine does not come under the potential for addiction or abuse. But you should not take this medicine for longer than the duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Rabeprazole 10mg and 20mg Gastro-resistant Tablets [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2020 [cited 24 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2843.pdf
- ACIPHEX® (rabeprazole sodium) Delayed-Release Tablets, for oral use. [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 25 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/020973s035204736s0
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.