Dermadew Aloe Tube Of 50ml Lotion
By HEGDE AND HEGDE PHARMACEUTICA LLP
50ml Lotion in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dermadew Aloe Lotion is used to treat various skin conditions such as dry skin. It is a skin product that consists of Aloe extract and Glycerin. It is a potent moisturiser that works by hydrating the
skin, making it smooth, soft and shiny. It protects the skin from pain, itching, drying, chipping and getting scaley. This lotion acts as a moisturizing lotion, that hydrates the skin and retains moisture, thus improving the skin texture and tone. Dryness of skin is mainly due to loss of water content from the top or upper layer of skin. Dermadew Aloe Lotion should be used externally only. Avoid applying the lotion over the cuts or wound....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Dermadew Aloe Lotion is a topical preparation containing a combination of aloe vera gel and glycerin, which used to relieve pain and itching caused by various skin conditions such as dry skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera extract has hydrating and moisturizing properties which reduces the swelling, irritation and improves the blood circulation on the affected area of skin
- Glycerin: It keeps the skin hydrated by forming an oily layer on your skin that traps water in the skin and thus improves the smoothness of the skin cells and makes it soft
Uses of Dermadew Aloe Tube Of 50ml Lotion
Dermadew Aloe Lotion is used as a topical application on the skin to soothe, soften and moisturize in various skin conditions, especially dry skin.
Precautions and Warnings of Dermadew Aloe Tube Of 50ml Lotion
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor before use,
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not apply Dermadew Aloe Lotion if you are allergic to any of the components of this lotion
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation in the near future
- Children below 2 years of age are not advised to use it without the doctor’s advice.
- Do not apply it in large quantities or on raw surfaces of skin or areas with blisters.
- Stop using this lotion and consult your doctor if the condition gets worse, symptoms don’t improve even after using it for 7 days or the symptoms appear again.
Directions for Use of Dermadew Aloe Tube Of 50ml Lotion
- Use Dermadew Aloe Lotion as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this lotion, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Dermadew Aloe Tube Of 50ml Lotion
- Store Dermadew Aloe Lotion in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Dermadew Aloe Lotion?
A: Dermadew Aloe Lotion is used to soothe, soften, and moisturize the skin in various skin conditions like dryness of the skin.
Q: What are the side effects of Dermadew Aloe Lotion?
A: The side effects of Dermadew Aloe Lotion may include burning sensation, stinging, itching, and redness at the site of application.
Q: Can I share Dermadew Aloe Lotion with my friend who is facing similar problems?
A: No, it is not advisable to use this lotion without consulting a doctor. It is to be used only after careful clinical examination and checking medical history. Avoid self-medication.
Q: I have rashes, can I use Dermadew Aloe Lotion to relieve them?
A: Always take your doctor's advice before using any medicine or lotion as several reasons cause rashes. The doctor will do a careful clinical examination and may learn about your medical history and then advise if Dermadew Aloe Lotion is suitable for your ailment or not.
Q: Can I use Dermadew Aloe Lotion on my face?
A: Yes, you can apply Dermadew Aloe Lotion on your face in quantity and frequency as prescribed by your doctor. Do not apply it in the eye area.
Q: What to do if someone accidentally swallows Dermadew Aloe Lotion?
A: Accidental ingestion of Dermadew Aloe Lotion may produce diarrhoea and other side effects. In such a case, consult your doctor or visit a nearby hospital immediately.
Q: How does Dermadew Aloe Lotion work?
A: Dermadew Aloe Lotion contains aloe vera gel and glycerin. These components have emollient, hydrating, and moisturizing properties. They help to soothe the skin, decrease swelling, and redness by improving blood circulation. It may also be useful in conditions such as minor skin irritation, sunburns, minor cuts, minor burns, and insect bites.
Q: How to use Dermadew Aloe Lotion?
A: Dermadew Aloe lotion should be used as prescribed by your doctor. Shake it well before use, apply the lotion on healthy skin (free from cuts and wounds) in adequate amount, and gently massage. Wash your hands before and after using this lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Q: Can I stop taking Dermadew Aloe lotion when I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking Dermadew Aloe lotion. Your symptoms may improve before the condition is completely cured. You should complete the full course of treatment else there are chances of reoccurrence of the condition.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 07 Aug 2021 | 01:14 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved