Daxoin Mouth Wash
Daxoin 0.2 % Description
Daxoin Mouth Wash is an antiseptic and antimicrobial mouth wash. Daxoin Mouth Wash is used for the treatment of gum diseases such as bleeding and irritated gums and to promote healing after dental pr
ocedures. It also helps control bad breath, oral sores and plague. Daxoin Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient. It helps in maintaining the oral health, protecting from the gum disease etc. It works by stoping the growth of the microorganisms. It is not recommended to use in children below 12 years.
Uses of Daxoin 0.2 %
- For treatment and prevention of gum disease (bleeding nad irritated gums)
- Promote healing of gums after dental surgery or any dental procedures.
- Prevents bad breath, plague, oral fungal infection and sores due to dental attachments.
Precautions and Warnings of Daxoin 0.2 %
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to Daxoin Mouth Wash or similar preprations and experience any allergies after using this mouthwash.
- You experience taste change or burning sensation after using this mouth was.
- Wait for atleast 5 minutes after brushing to use this mouthwash as toothpaste may affect the action of this mouth was.
- This mouth wash can be used in children only if advised by a doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits of Daxoin 0.2 %
- Daxoin Mouth Wash contains chlorhexidine as its active ingredient that has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- It works by disrupting the cell membrane of microbe and hence prevents their growth and multiplication.
- It helps reduce swelling, pain and redness around your gums and also controls bad breath.
Directions for Use of Daxoin 0.2 %
- Read the label carefully before using Daxoin Mouth Wash
- Pour 10 ml of mouth wash (undiluted) in a cup and gargle throughly atleast for a minute then spit it out.
- Do not rinse your mouth with water and also do not eat or drink anything atleast for 20 minutes.
Storage and disposal of Daxoin 0.2 %
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Daxoin Mouth Wash safe to use by pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Q: Are there side effects of using Daxoin Mouth Wash?
- CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE [Internet]. Mhraproductsprod.blob.core.windows.net. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Chlorhexidine Mouthwash Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Orasep mouthwash liquid [Data on file]. Direction for use [cited 23 May 2022]