By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dapoxy 30 MG Description
Dapoxy Tablet contains dapoxetine as the active substance. It is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little
sexual stimulation and before the man wants. Dapoxy Tablet increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Before starting this medicine, inform your doctor about your complete medical history.
|You Save||₹21.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Premature ejaculation (PE)|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, diarrhoea, tiredness|
Check more medicines with composition as Dapoxetine(30.0 Mg)
Uses of Dapoxy 30 MG
Dapoxy Tablet is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Contraindications of Dapoxy 30 MG
- You are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients of Dapoxy Tablet.
- You have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm.
- You have a history of fainting.
- You have ever had mania or severe depression.
- You have liver problems.
- You are taking medicines for depression called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), thioridazine used for schizophrenia, other medicines for depression, lithium − medicine for bipolar disorder, linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections, tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep, St John’s wort − a herbal medicine used for depression, tramadol − used to treat serious pain, medicines used to treat migraines, medicines for treating fungal infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole), medicines for HIV (ritonavir, saquinavir), antibiotics for treating infection (telithromycin), and nefazodone − an antidepressant. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor....
Side effects of Dapoxy 30 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Dapoxy 30 MG
Can I drive if I have consumed Dapoxy Tablets?
Dapoxy Tablet may cause dizziness, attention disturbances, blurred vision, and fainting. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Dapoxy Tablets?
Avoid the consumption of alcohol when taking Dapoxy Tablet. Effects such as feeling dizzy, sleepy, and having slow reactions may be increased if alcohol is taken with this medicine. It may also increase your risk of injury from fainting or from other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
- You also have another sexual problem such as erectile dysfunction.
- You have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure.
- You use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics, or benzodiazepines.
- You drink alcohol.
- You have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.
- You have epilepsy.
- You have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have or are at risk of high pressure in the eye (glaucoma).
Mode of Action of Dapoxy 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Dapoxy Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases the action of the chemical serotonin in certain areas of the nervous system. This helps to increase the time it takes to ejaculate and improves the control over the ejaculation....
Directions for Use of Dapoxy 30 MG
- Dapoxy Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Take it as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not chew, cut, or break the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dapoxy 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Dapoxy Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Dapoxy Tablet should not be used together with medicines used for treating depression called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), thioridazine used for schizophrenia, other medicines for depression, lithium − a medicine for bipolar disorder, linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections, tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep, St John’s wort − a herbal medicine used for the treatment of depression, tramadol − used to treat serious pain, and medicines used to treat migraines....
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole, medicines for HIV like ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, and atazanavir, antibiotics for treating infections like telithromycin, and nefazodone − an antidepressant....
- Caution should be exercised if you are taking medicines for mental health problems other than depression, non−steroidal anti−inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or acetylsalicylic acid, medicines to thin your blood such as warfarin, medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction such as sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil, medicines used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) (such as verapamil and diltiazem), or enlarged prostate, medicines for treating fungal infections such as fluconazole, medicines for the treatment of HIV such as amprenavir and fosamprenavir, antibiotics for treating infections such as erythromycin and clarithromycin, and aprepitant − used to treat nausea....
Interactions with food items
Do not drink grapefruit juice within 24 hours before taking Dapoxy Tablet as this can increase the level of this medicine in your body.
Storage and disposal of Dapoxy 30 MG
- Store Dapoxy Tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dapoxy 30 MG
If you think you have taken too much of Dapoxy Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Dapoxy Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Dapoxy Tablet used for?
A: Dapoxy Tablet is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Q: Can I take Dapoxy Tablet with alcohol?
A: No, alcohol should not be consumed when taking Dapoxy Tablet. Effects such as feeling dizzy, sleepy, and having slow reactions may be increased if alcohol is taken with this medicine. It may also increase your risk of injury from fainting or from other side effects.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 08 June 2022]
- Priligy 30 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 08 June 2022]
- Priligy 30 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 08 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed