Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
Clopitorva 10mg Capsule Description
Clopitorva 10mg Capsule is a combination medicine containing Atorvastatin and Clopidogrel. It is used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood along with a low-fat diet and lifestyle changes. I
is also used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus aids in preventing a heart attack, stroke, etc. Atorvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol levels thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks. Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping the blood flow smoothly in your body. Nausea, indigestion, sleeplessness, joint pain or muscle pain are some of the side effects of using this medicine.
|You Save||₹32.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(10.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
- Atortrue Cl Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 79.2057% CHEAPER₹ 7.92/Capsule
- Clopitab Cv 10mg Capsule 15'sBy Lupin15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 220.50₹ 187.4232% CHEAPER₹ 12.49/Capsule
- Atorfit Cv 10mg Capsule 15'sBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 297.00₹ 252.458% CHEAPER₹ 16.83/Capsule
- Atormac Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 184.80₹ 157.0814% CHEAPER₹ 15.71/Capsule
- Atorsave Cv 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.12₹ 106.3542% CHEAPER₹ 10.64/Capsule
- Atocor Cv 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 177.75₹ 151.0918% CHEAPER₹ 15.11/Capsule
- Avas Cv 10mg CapsuleBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 111.00₹ 94.3548% CHEAPER₹ 9.43/Capsule
- Clavilip 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 238.50₹ 202.7226% CHEAPER₹ 13.51/Capsule
- Lipikind Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 88.00₹ 74.8059% CHEAPER₹ 7.48/Capsule
- Atorlip Cv 10/75 Capsules 10'sBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.19₹ 157.4114% CHEAPER₹ 15.74/Capsule
Uses of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
Contraindications of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to Atorvastatin, Clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule.
- If you have any liver disease.
- If you have bleeding due to an ulcer in your bowel or bleeding in your brain.
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- If you are a lactating mother.
Side effects of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
- Joint or muscle pain
- Loose motions
- Increase bleeding tendency
Precautions and Warnings of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You have muscle pain or muscle weakness after taking this medicine.
- You have diabetes or any lung diseases.
- You have a recent history of stroke.
- You have any scheduled surgery.
- You have a fever or your blood platelet level decreases after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Atorvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol thus reduces the risk of heart diseases and prevents stroke and heart attacks.
- Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping the blood flow smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
- Take Clopitorva 10mg Capsule with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Interactions of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule with other medicines such as Omeprazole, Esomeprazole, Fluoxetine, Fluconazole, Carbamazepine, Efavirenz can decrease the action of clopidogrel present in this medicine....
- Concomitant use of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule with other medicines such as Niacin, Cyclosporine, Clarithromycin, Gemfibrozil, Itraconazole or medicines from protease inhibitor group of medicine can cause muscle problems....
- Concomitant use of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule with medicines such as Ritonavir, Lopinavir, Indinavir, Ketoconazole, Clarithromycin can increase the blood level of Atorvastatin.
- Concomitant use of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule with medicines such as Efavirenz, Rifampin can decrease the blood level of Atorvastatin.
- Concomitant use of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule with medicines from the NSAID group of medicines used in pain management can increase risks of stomach or bowel bleeding.
- Clopitorva 10mg Capsule should be used cautiously with oral contraceptives.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Clopitorva 10mg Capsule
- Store it below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use Clopitorva 10mg Capsule after the expiry date.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice that the pack is damaged or shows signs of tampering.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.