Clona 0.5mg Tablet
By BEST BIOTECH
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clona 0.5 mg has the active ingredient Clonazepam. Clona 0.5mg is classified under the group of medicines known as Benzodiazepines(tranquilisers). Clona 0.5mg is primarily used to manage epilepsy(fits) and anxiety. Epilepsy is a condition caused by abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain. In comparison, anxiety disorder is a condition that causes excessive thoughts and worries. Clona 0.5 mg increases a chemical known as gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) thus, it keeps you calm. It should be used only when prescribed by a doctor. Avoid using it without medical consultation as the medication has the property of development of tolerance, thus lowering its functioning....
|You Save||₹5.40 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Epilepsy, Anxiety, Insomnia, Muscle relaxation, Panic attacks|
|Side effects||Sedation, Drowsiness, Irritability, Lethargy.|
Check more medicines with composition as Clonazepam(0.5 Mg)
Uses of Clona 0.5 MG
- Clona 0.5 mg Tablet is used in,
- Treatment of seizures(fits)
- Treatment of anxiety disorders
- Treatment of panic attacks
- Treatment of insomnia(sleeplessness)
- Treatment of restless leg syndrome
- Treatment of muscle relaxant
- Treatment of psychosis-induced aggression
Contraindications of Clona 0.5 MG
- If you are allergic to benzodiazepines, any of their excipients, or ingredients of Clona Tablet
- If you have glaucoma (eye-related diseases)
- If you have any liver diseases
- If you are experiencing depression
- If you have kidney diseases
- If you have respiratory diseases
Side effects of Clona 0.5 MG
- Some of the common side effects include:
- Lack of concentration
Precautions and Warnings of Clona 0.5 MG
Can I take Clona 0.5 mg during pregnancy?
Clona 0.5mg may be harmful to your foetus. It should be used as instructed by your physician. You must inform your physician about your pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy before the prescription of the medicine.
Can I take Clona 0.5 mg while breastfeeding?
Clona tablet is secreted in breast milk in small amounts while the mother is on medication. Hence, consult your physician before breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Clona 0.5mg?
It is firmly advised not to drive while taking this medication, as Clona 0.5mg may cause drowsiness and sedation. However, the level of dizziness and drowsiness depends on the dose used for that age.
Can I consume alcohol with Clona 0.5mg?
It is strictly advised to avoid taking Clona 0.5mg with alcohol as it may cause more drowsiness, dizziness and sedation.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any of the following side effects for a prolonged time or acutely.
- You experience any unusual symptoms.
- You have a history of liver or kidney diseases, it is advised to have regular checkups.
- You conceive, are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- You must inform your physician about your previous treatment history before the prescription.
- You must inform your physician about your disease history so that your physician may prescribe the appropriate doses.
Mode of Action of Clona 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Clona 0.5 mg belongs to a class of medicines known as benzodiazepines that are classified under sedative-hypnotics. It enhances the effects of a chemical known as GABA(gamma-Aminobutyric acid). GABA inhibits the transfer of information between the neurons, thus preventing their excitation. It, therefore, works by depressing the functioning of the Central Nervous System....
Directions for Use of Clona 0.5 MG
- Take Clona 0.5mg exactly as your doctor told you. Do not exceed the dose or forget to take it.
- Even if your symptoms subside, follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking the medicine until the course is complete.
- Swallow the entire tablet with a glass of water.
- Do not break or bite this tablet.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, it is recommended to take the tablet at the same time of the day.
- It's a good idea to write down the number of days you took the pills per week to avoid skipping and overdosing.
- Do not take if the pack has been opened.
- Please check the expiration date label in advance
Interactions of Clona 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Clona 0.5mg may cause life-threatening interactions with:
- Opioid medications like Morphine, Codeine, Fentanyl, etc., can cause sedation and inhibit breathing.
- Other Central Nervous System depressant medicines, when used in combination with Clona Tablet, can cause increased sedation and drowsiness.
- Tuberculosis medications like Rifampicin
- Anti-HIV medications like Ritonavir, Amprenavir
- Disulfiram (in the treatment of alcoholism)
- Antidepressants, when used concomitantly with this medicine can exaggerate the Central Nervous System depressant action of Clona Tablet.
Interactions with food items
- Limited data regarding the interaction of Clona 0.5 mg with food is available. You can take the Clona 0.5mg tablet with or without food.
- Inform your doctor about multivitamins and other supplements you are currently taking as there may be interactions.
Storage and disposal of Clona 0.5 MG
This medicine should be stored in a dry container at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose the medicine to heat, sunlight or humidity. Open the sticker only before taking the tablet. Dispose of unused/expired medicine. Do not flush them down the toilet or throw them into the drainage. For safe disposal, pack the medication in a black trash bag and seal it tightly before throwing it into a bin....
Dosage of Clona 0.5 MG
It is recommended to take medicine as per the dose prescribed by your physician. In case of overdose, you can have symptoms like excessive sedation, drowsiness, irritability, slowed reflexes, impaired coordination etc. It is rarely fatal, however, reach out for an emergency in the nearby hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you miss the regular dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, take the regular dose and skip the missed dose. Time gap must be maintained between the doses as recommended by the physician. You must inform your physician about the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Should I take Clona 0.5mg to get sleep?
A: No, you should not take Clona Tablet without any medical recommendations.
Q: I became pregnant while I was on Clona 0.5mg, should I continue using it?
A: You should bring your pregnancy to the physician’s notice and follow your physician’s instructions.
Q: What happens if I suddenly stop taking Clona 0.5mg?
A: Do not stop Clona Tablet suddenly unless instructed by your doctor as it leads to nervousness, depression, confusion, etc.
Q: Can I use any other doses of Lonazep if Clona 0.5mg is not available?
A: No, other doses of Lonazep cannot be used if Clona 0.5mg is not available as it may lead to overdose.
Expires on or After