Cinod 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By AJANTA PHARMA LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Clinidipine belongs to a class of medicines called antihypertensives.
Uses of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
It is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Contraindications of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have unstable chest pain
- If you recently had a heart attack
- If you experience low blood pressure
- If you have a condition where the valve between left ventricle and aorta is narrow (Aortic stenosis)
Side effects of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
- Swelling on legs
- Lack of energy
- Muscular pain
- Increased frequency of urination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hot flushes (warmth feeling over face, neck and chest)
Precautions and Warnings of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
Can I take Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the fetus is not known, consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Can I take Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as no information is available on the use of this medicine in breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines. However, if you observe or experience any side effects, it is advised not to drive or operate any machines. Contact your doctor for further information.
Can I consume alcohol with Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- You had heart failure
- You feel chest pain after taking this medicine
- You feel dizziness while getting up
Mode of Action of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
How Does It Work?
It acts by relaxing the blood vessels and improves the blood flow, hence reduces stress on the heart and lowers blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
- Swallow this medicine as a whole with a glass of water
- Take this medicine every day at the same time
Interactions of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat tuberculosis (Rifampicin)
- Medicines used to treat schizophrenia (antipsychotic)
- Medicines used to treat fits (epilepsy), like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
- Medicines used to treat heart conditions (Quinidine)
- Medicines used to treat some cancers (Aldesleukin)
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin
- Any other medicines used to treat hypertension (antihypertensive)
Storage and disposal of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
- It should be stored in a tightly-closed container to protect it from light and heat
- Keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Cinod 10mg Tab 15'S
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking this medicine?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
Q: Can I stop the medication of Clinidipine if I feel better?
A: No, you should not stop taking this medicine all of a sudden on your own, as this may cause chest pain or heart problems. If you are not able to tolerate this medicine, contact your doctor and explain the same. Your doctor will gradually decrease the dose and stop this medicine and shift you to another medication if he or she perceives it appropriate.
Last Updated on: 10 Dec 2019 | 07:04 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved