Ceriz 10mg Tablet
Ceriz 10 MG Description
Ceriz Tablet is an anti-allergic medication and is used to treat symptoms associated with allergies such as itching, sneezing, watery eyes, running nose, rashes, and pale red bumps. It contains cetir
izine as its active ingredient. Take as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Side effects of the medicine are drowsiness, headache, weakness, and dry mouth. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact the doctor immediately. Ceriz Tablet should be used with caution in children and it is recommended to consult the doctor before using the medicine in pregnant and lactating women.
- Citephi 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.60₹ 16.89₹ 1.69/Tablet
- Okacet 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 20.49₹ 17.43₹ 1.74/Tablet
- Cetcip 10mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 21.05₹ 17.89₹ 1.79/Tablet
- Alerid 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 21.05₹ 17.89₹ 1.79/Tablet
- Cetzine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 31.50₹ 26.77₹ 1.78/Tablet
- Cz 3 10mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.80₹ 15.98₹ 1.60/Tablet
- Hicet 10mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 18.81₹ 15.99₹ 1.60/Tablet
Uses of Ceriz 10 MG
Contraindications of Ceriz 10 MG
- If you are allergic to cetirizine, Hydroxyzine or Piperazine derivatives or other ingredients of Ceriz Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
Side effects of Ceriz 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Ceriz 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney problem or urinary retention problem as you may need a lower dose of the medicine, consult the doctor.
- You are giving the children as they may require a small dose of the medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You should take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching, and redness immediately after you stop taking Ceriz Tablet.
Mode of Action of Ceriz 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ceriz 10 MG
Interactions of Ceriz 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines may affect the way Ceriz Tablet works, or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat anxiety and psychotic disorders such as Diazepam, Clonazepam, and Ceriz Tablet may aggravate the side effects such as drowsiness, headache, and influence the alertness of an individual. ...
- It is important to inform the doctor regarding the medications and herbal supplements used before taking the medicine. It is also important to discuss specific allergies or underlying conditions experienced before using the medicine....
Storage and disposal of Ceriz 10 MG
- Store Ceriz Tablet at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ceriz 10 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed the dose of Ceriz Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If time next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while I am taking Ceriz Tablet?
- Yes, Ceriz Tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness. Hence, avoid driving and operating machinery after taking the medicine.
- If you develop any rash, breathing difficulty or itching immediately after taking the medicine, it may be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help.
Q: Can I take Ceriz Tablet in pregnancy?
Q: Can we take Ceriz Tablet for allergy?
Q: Can I take Ceriz Tablet for cough and cold?
Q: Does Ceriz Tablet make us drowsy?
Q: Is it okay to use Ceriz Tablet while I am breastfeeding?
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, USP – Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]
- CDSCO - Cetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 6 May 2021]