Baraclude 1mg Tablet
Baraclude 1 MG Description
Baraclude Tablet is an antiviral medicine used to treat chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in adults. It contains Entecavir as its active ingredient. It works by inhibiting viral DNA polymeras
e enzyme action in the liver cells, which is essential for the virus to multiply. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking Baraclude Tablet, even if you start feeling better after taking this medicine. Stopping this medicine suddenly may result in treatment failure. Before taking this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Entavir 1mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 1219.57₹ 1048.8369.23% CHEAPER₹ 104.88/Tablet
Uses of Baraclude 1 MG
Contraindications of Baraclude 1 MG
- If you are allergic to entecavir or any of the other ingredients of Baraclude Tablet.
Side effects of Baraclude 1 MG
- Lack of sleep
Precautions and Warnings of Baraclude 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a history or currently have a kidney problem, as it may require dose adjustment.
- You have co-infection with HIV. Because simultaneous use of Baraclude Tablet and anti-HIV medicine can impact the efficacy of both medicines.
- You experience symptoms like nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. It might be a sign of the development of lactic acidosis. In such conditions, the doctor might discontinue the treatment with Baraclude Tablet....
- You have recently been treated for chronic Hepatitis B.
- If you have any kind of liver problem it might affect the liver sometimes as a side effect. And the doctor might suggest monitoring liver function closely for at least several months.
- You are advised to take proper precautions if you are infected with hepatitis B virus infection to prevent infection spread to others through sexual contact or body fluids.
Mode of Action of Baraclude 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Baraclude 1 MG
- Baraclude Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor preferably on an empty stomach, either 2 hours before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and you should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Baraclude 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Baraclude 1 MG
- Store it at room temperature below 30°C, in the original carton away from light.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Baraclude 1 MG
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you don't miss a dose of anti-viral medicine as it may lead to treatment failure.
- If you have missed taking any dose of Baraclude Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's already the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Never take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.