Azimax Dt 200mg Tablets
Azimax Dt 200 MG Description
Azimax Dt Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This med
icine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Azimax Dt Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Azimax Dt 200 MG
Contraindications of Azimax Dt 200 MG
Side effects of Azimax Dt 200 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Azimax Dt 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Azimax Dt Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Azimax Dt Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Azimax Dt 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azimax Dt 200 MG
- Azimax Dt Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azimax Dt 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Azimax Dt Tablet works, or Azimax Dt Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Azimax Dt Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Azimax Dt 200 MG
- Store Azimax Dt Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Azimax Dt 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Azimax Dt Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Azimax Dt Tablet?
Q: Can I take Azimax Dt Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Azimax Dt Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Azimax Dt Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Azimax Dt Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- AZIMAX AX 500MG TABLETS
- AZIMAX AX 250MG TABLETS
- AZIMAX 100MG BOTTLE OF 15ML DRY SYRUP
- AZIMAX XL 200MG BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- AZIMAX 500MG STRIP OF 5 TABLETS
- AZIMAX 200MG PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR DRY SYRUP 15ML
- AZIMAX XL 200MG PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR DRY SYRUP 30ML
- AZIMAX DT 100MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- AZIMAX 250MG TABLET