Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
By NEON LABORATORIES
4ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection contains Bupivacaine as an active ingredient; it is an anesthetic medicine used to numb the area/body part during surgeries and also used in labour pain. Bupivacaine blocks the nerve impulses which are responsible for the transmission of sensation, pain or touch. This medicine will be given to you by the doctor or nurse, do not self inject this medicine as this could be harmful to you. If you feel any discomfort or any side effects such as nausea, vomiting, or dizziness immediately inform your doctor.
Uses of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection is used in surgeries as an Anesthetic (decrease or prevent pain) in adults or children above 12 years. It is also very useful in providing relief from labour pain.
Contraindications of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
- If you are allergic to Bupivacaine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine or any other anaesthetics
- If you have any infection on the skin, or around the area where you will be injected
- If you have a heart disorder where the heart is not able to supply enough blood to the body
- If you faint due to low blood pressure
- If you have brain or spine diseases
- If you have problems with blood clotting
- If you have a terrible headache that may be caused due to bleeding inside your head
- If you have a blood deficiency that may give you problems with your spinal cord or if you have an infection of the blood
- If you have injured your spine, tuberculosis of the spine or spinal tumour
- If you are taking this medicine along with adrenaline to numb body parts where the end blood vessel is affected.
Side effects of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
- Slow heart rates
- Low blood pressure
- Tingling sensation in arms, hands, legs or feet
- Difficulty in passing urine
- High blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
Can I take Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection during pregnancy?
- There is limited information about the effects of this medicine in human pregnancy.
- You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy or if you think you may be pregnant and it should only be used if there are more advantages than the risk of taking this medicine.read less
Can I take Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection while breastfeeding?
- This medicine may pass into the human milk but in small amounts and if taken in normal doses may not harm the baby.
- However, since the baby may be exposed to medicine, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection?
This medicine may make you dizzy and feel sleepy; you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on alcohol, but you should avoid taking alcohol in excessive amount.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any diseases related to the heart, liver, lung or kidney
- You have stomach cancer or a swollen stomach
- Your blood volume is decreased, or lungs are filled with fluid
- Children below 12 years should not take this medicine during surgery
- You should be careful while giving this medicine to elderly patients, people whose health is poor or weak, pregnant women who are in their late stages of pregnancy
- If this medicine is accidentally given intravenously (into the veins) or intra-articular (into the joints), there can be serious side effects
Mode of Action of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
How Does It Work?
Bupivacaine is an anesthetic medicine; it blocks the nerve impulses in the body which produces signals that are responsible for communicating about pain, temperature and touch.
Directions for Use of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
- Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection will be given to you as an injection by a doctor or nurse in a hospital or clinic.
- Be careful of any instruction given during the administration and aftercare. Do not self inject.
Interactions of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection should be used carefully in patients receiving other local pain relief medicines like amide-type local anaesthetics, such as lidocaine and mexiletine, as the damage at cell level that causes organ failure adds to the other side effects.read less
- Medicines to treat irregular heartbeats like lidocaine, mexiletine or amiodarone or blood-thinning medicines like warfarin, as they may alter the effects of the medicine.
Storage and disposal of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
- Store it in a well-protected area away from moisture, sunlight and heat. Do not refrigerate or freeze it.
- You should use it immediately after opening. It is for single use only.
- You need to discard any unused solution properly.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Anawin Heavy Inj 4ml
You are less likely to get an overdose of Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection as it is given to you by a doctor or nurse in a clinic or hospital. Please inform if you feel any discomfort immediately after the administration of this injection.
Missed a Dose
The chances of missing a dose of Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection are rare as you will be monitored closely by a healthcare professional. In case they happen to miss a dose, please inform them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take this medicine on my own?
A: No, you should not take this medicine on your own, Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection will be given to you as an injection by a doctor or nurse in a hospital or clinic.
Q: What does Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection contains?
A: Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection contains Bupivacaine which is an anesthetic medicine used to numb the area/body part during various surgeries.
Q: How does Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection works?
A: Anawin Heavy 5mg Injection contains Bupivacaine which is an anesthetic medicine, it works by blocking the nerve impulses which are responsible for the transmission of signals of pain, inflammation and touch.
Last Updated on: 15 Oct 2020 | 05:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved