Alday Syrup 30ml
Alday 5 MG Description
Alday Syrup is an anti-allergic medication and is used to treat symptoms associated with allergies such as itching, sneezing, watery eyes, running nose, rashes, and pale red bumps. It contains cetiri
ine as an active ingredient. Take as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Alday Syrup should be used with caution in children and it is recommended to consult the doctor before using the medicine in pregnant and lactating women.
- Citephi 5mg Bottle Of 60ml SyrupBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 39.00₹ 33.15₹ 0.55/Ml
- Austro Cetirizine Syrup 60 MlBy Austro Labs Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 39.64₹ 33.69₹ 0.56/Ml
- Cz 3 Syrup 60mlBy Lupin60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 43.68₹ 37.13₹ 0.62/Ml
- Allercet Syrup 60mlBy Micro Labs60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 39.65₹ 33.70₹ 0.56/Ml
- Triz Syrup 60mlBy Indoco Remedies Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 43.68₹ 37.13₹ 0.62/Ml
- Zyncet Syrup 60mlBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Syrup in BottleMRP 43.65₹ 36.23₹ 0.6/Ml
Uses of Alday 5 MG
Contraindications of Alday 5 MG
- If you are allergic to cetirizine, hydroxyzine or any piperazine derivatives or other ingredients of Alday Syrup.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
Side effects of Alday 5 MG
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose (rhinitis)
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Alday 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney problem.
- You have bladder problems; Alday Syrup may increase the risk of urinary retention.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
Mode of Action of Alday 5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Histamine is a substance produced in the body in case of allergies leading to itching, runny nose, sneezing, and watery eyes.
- Alday Syrup works by blocking the histamine and hence decreases allergy symptoms.
Directions for Use of Alday 5 MG
- Take Alday Syrup as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions of the label before usage.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the quantity.
Interactions of Alday 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines may affect the way Alday Syrup works, or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines used to treat anxiety, to induce sleep, for mental health problems, muscle relaxants, to relieve pain (prescription analgesics/ painkillers.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Alday 5 MG
- Store Alday Syrup at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Alday 5 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you experience symptoms or think you have taken too much of Alday Syrup, contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you missed the dose of Alday Syrup, take it as soon as you remember....
- If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with a regular dosing schedule.
- Avoid double dose to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precaution I need to take while on medication of Alday Syrup?
- Yes, Alday Syrup is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, thus it is advised to avoid driving or performing activity such as operating machinery after taking the medicine.
- If you develop any undesirable side effect after taking this medicine, seek immediate medical help.
Q: Does Alday Syrup cause addiction?
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 July 2022]
- Cetirizine 10 mg Film-Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 25 July 2022]
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, USP – Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2022 [cited 25 July 2022]
- CDSCO - Cetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 25 July 2022]