Ag Loose Syrup 100ml
By AGRON REMEDIES
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ag Loose 10 G Description
Ag Loose Syrup is used in the treatment of constipation. It is also useful in a liver condition called Hepatic Encephalopathy (a condition causing a decrease in brain function). It is a laxative cont
aining lactulose as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|Uses||Constipation, hepatic encephalopathy|
|Side effects||Nausea, gas, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Lactulose(10.0 G)
Uses of Ag Loose 10 G
- For the treatment of constipation
- Also used in Hepatic Encephalopathy - a liver condition causing a decrease in brain function
Contraindications of Ag Loose 10 G
- If you are allergic to lactulose or any other ingredients of Ag Loose Syrup
- If you have diabetes
- If you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (a condition that affects your digestive system)
- If you suffer from a condition called galactosaemia - where your body can't process sugar (galactose)
Side effects of Ag Loose 10 G
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Ag Loose 10 G
Can I take Ag Loose Syrup during pregnancy?
This medicine can be taken during pregnancy only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Ag Loose Syrup while breastfeeding?
This medicine can be taken while breastfeeding only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ag Loose Syrup?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Ag Loose Syrup?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine, as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are on a low-lactose diet
- You are scheduled to have a colon or rectum surgery/tests
Mode of Action of Ag Loose 10 G
How Does It Work?
Lactulose is digested in the large intestine where the products absorb water into the pipe thereby softening the stools. In patients suffering from liver disease, Lactulose works by absorbing excess ammonia from the blood in the intestine....
Directions for Use of Ag Loose 10 G
- Ag Loose Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- Shake well before use
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Ag Loose 10 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ag Loose Syrup works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other laxatives, antacids and antibiotics including neomycin.
Storage and disposal of Ag Loose 10 G
- Store Ag Loose Syrup in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Ag Loose 10 G
In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Ag Loose Syrup, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ag Loose Syrup?
A: Ag Loose Syrup is used to treat chronic constipation. It is also used in a liver condition causing decrease in brain function (Hepatic Encephalopathy)
Q: What is the composition of Ag Loose Syrup?
A: Ag Loose Syrup contains lactulose, a type of sugar.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed