Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10 Description
Ac Tablet is use for the management of pain, swelling and inflammation. It is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac and paracetamol as its active ingredients. Ac is use for conditions such as
various arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, low back pain, dental pain, gynaecological pain and painful & Inflammatory of ear, nose & throat. It inhibits the release of chemical substance responsible for pain and inflammation. Take Ac Tablet for prescribed duration and in a dose recommended by your doctor.
|₹2.66 (14% on MRP)
|Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
|Stomach pain, indigestion, constipation, loose motions
Uses of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
- Ac Tablet is useful in relieving pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and low back pain.
- It is also useful in gynaecological pain, toothache, headache, pain and swelling in the ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, or any of the ingredients of Ac Tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy. In case the treatment with this medicine is very crucial lowest effective dose should be used.
Side effects of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can affect the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Ac Tablet.
- You are an elderly patient or taking water pills or have kidney disorders; this medicine can affect the risk of kidney failure.
- Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
Interactions of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ac Tablet works, or Ac itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, steroidal medicines, painkillers, medicines for HIV, blood thinner medicines, antibiotics and medicines for diabetes.
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Ac Tablet.
- Ac Tablet should not be used for 8-12 days after after taking a medicine, mifepristone as Ac Tablet can reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- This medicine if taken along with steroids, anticoagulants and certain brain related medicine can increase the risk of bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Ac Pc 100/500 Mg Tablet 10
- Store Ac Tablet in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach children and pets.